Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is not gonna fight Pac because it wouldnt make sense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    See Mija thats my beef
    Im a floyd hater and if he fights
    pac-hes picking on a smaller guy
    Cotto-he is shot it should have happened in 07-08
    Mosley-Too old should have happened in 03

That is whyim going with a JMM win so win if pac wins or loses he will still fight JMM
    I want the trilogy
    Marquez vs Pacquiao 3 does need to happen and I don't think Mayweather could ruin that possibility. I also think Cotto is ruined, when I watched Cotto vs Clottey, it was like Margarito was in the ring.

Comment

ts says its just the reality of it.......reality is proven.....cotto beating pac is not a reality yet or might not at all.......

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
        Mr boat buyer ain't fightin Cotto if he beats Pac. He ain't fightin SSM either. And like I said, Arum won't allow Pac to take any less than 50-50, which Mr boat buyer would refuse anyway. If he's really gettin $15 mil for JMM, he's retired for good after this fight.
        You act as if he has something to fear by takin on Cotto. You once said that you thought he could be all these guys. If you of all people think that then Floyd knows it too. Money May wont turn away a scenario with 3 consecutive multi million dollar fights (JMM-Cotto/Pac-then if he feels charitable Moseley). Make room in your stomach for those words friend.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
          You're wrong, VERY. Do like Sin City, be man enough to bet with me, say 300K? 300K That after Marquez, Mayweather will face winner of Cotto vs Pacquiao or SSM. Come on now!
          MANGLER I'm waiting.

Comment

You're wrong, VERY. Do like Sin City, be man enough to bet with me, say 300K? 300K That after Marquez, Mayweather will face winner of Cotto vs Pacquiao or SSM. Come on now!
            Don't get it twisted El. I ain't bettin on that. It ain't like I want him to walk. I want him to make those fights homey. I just don't think he will.

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            You act as if he has something to fear by takin on Cotto. You once said that you thought he could be all these guys. If you of all people think that then Floyd knows it too. Money May wont turn away a scenario with 3 consecutive multi million dollar fights (JMM-Cotto/Pac-then if he feels charitable Moseley). Make room in your stomach for those words friend.
            I never went back on that my ******. I think he beats all 4, and only SSM don't get KO'd. I've never for a second thought he feared SSM and Cotto, but it's clear as hell he don't wanna fight em. But I'll believe him facin the top WW's when the fights are damn well signed, not just cuz he claims to have a "hit list."

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Don't get it twisted El. I ain't bettin on that. It ain't like I want him to walk. I want him to make those fights homey. I just don't think he will.

I never went back on that my ******. I think he beats all 4, and only SSM don't get KO'd. I've never for a second thought he feared SSM and Cotto, but it's clear as hell he don't wanna fight em. But I'll believe him facin the top WW's when the fights are damn well signed, not just cuz he claims to have a "hit list."
              Mangler come on man. You seriously killing me here, the constant preach of Mayweather ain't gonna fight Shane, Cotto or Pacquiao. You know damn well Mayweather didn't come back for one fight.

Comment

Mangler come on man. You seriously killing me here, the constant preach of Mayweather ain't gonna fight Shane, Cotto or Pacquiao. You know damn well Mayweather didn't come back for one fight.
                Ya Calderon and Casamayor is next

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                  Ya Calderon and Casamayor is next
                  Pacquiao vs RJJ @ 140 for Pac next

Comment

Everyone is harping on a mega fight between Floyd and Manny. It wont happen because Manny has a date with a puerto Rican nightmare in Miguel Cotto. Anyone who's watched these two for the past 3 or 4 years has seen Cotto mature into a seasoned vet. Not to say Pac hasnt improved but he like Floyd hasnt been pushed in a while. The new and improved Cotto has put his skills on display against fighters that werent exactly taylor made for him. Pac on the other hand has had all taylor made fights at 147. I had the privilige of watching his first battle with Eric Morales again and it was easy to see him slowly break. A WW war is much more damaging than a lightweight war and I dont think he can take that kind of pressure from Cotto. In the end I think Cotto wins buy TKO with Fred Roach standing on the ring apron waving the white flag. Mayweather-Cotto is the mega fight to gear up for in spring 2010. If you still have dreams of May vs Pac feel free to explain how it would happen. I dont hate Pac....ITs just the reality of it.
                    There's only oooonnnnnnnne Mayweather.
                    stop stating your opinions as facts or Quote, reality. the fight has not happened yet so how would u know. Cotto may or may not win, but until then don't say that's the reality of it when the fight didn't even happen yet.
                    saying it as your opinion would be more like it.

in my opinion i got Pac by KO...

Comment

A WW war is much more damaging than a lightweight war and I dont think he can take that kind of pressure from Cotto.
                      u hit it rite on the button. Cotto is very much accustomed to wars at WW and hes gonna beat pac come Nov 14th.

Comment

Working...
                      X