This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    If only Chelsea could play Arsenal every other week wow this is the worst Chelsea side I seen since AVB squad

Mourinho lost the team time to move on
    Arsenal is the only game Mourinho gets up for.

As I said, he already won his cup final.

Comment

• Did Mourinho snort a gram of coke before that interview?

He was only asked one question and went on a paranoid, narcissistic 7 minute rant!

The guy has lost it big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Did Mourinho snort a gram of coke before that interview?

He was only asked one question and went on a paranoid, narcissistic 7 minute rant!

The guy has lost it big time.
        This how exactly Mourinho was his last year at Real he is feeling pressure and knows he is done

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Arsenal is the only game Mourinho gets up for.

As I said, he already won his cup final.
          Was Wenger resting his best players for his cup final this weekend?

Mourniho has to go now.. he has lost his team.. doubt he will be given a chance to buy his way out yet again..

The guy never was the special one

Comment

• Oh dear.

Went today. Knew we would lose bet against us and everything.

Ah well. Football innit.

I mean technically speaking this is the worst Chelsea side I have ever seen results wise after 8 games.

Love Mourinho but he has f.ucked it. Walk home and shut the f.uck up mate. If Matic knocked him out after getting subbed I would have enjoyed it.

Maybe we will go down. That would be marvellous.

Comment

• Some of these players I have no interest in though. Can't stand Eden Hazard.

Hope Kurt Zouma breaks him in half in training.

Comment

• It typical Mourinho. He only stays for 2 to 3 seasons before it all starts to fall apart. Saying that I'd have as liverpool manager any day of the week.

Comment

• I ****ing hope Arsenal win tomorrow. With koscheley injured, we are going to be weak defensively, but Man utd haven't exactly lit the world of fire so far this season. Definitely a 50/50

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Oh dear.

Went today. Knew we would lose bet against us and everything.

Ah well. Football innit.

I mean technically speaking this is the worst Chelsea side I have ever seen results wise after 8 games.

Love Mourinho but he has f.ucked it. Walk home and shut the f.uck up mate. If Matic knocked him out after getting subbed I would have enjoyed it.

Maybe we will go down. That would be marvellous.
                  Well I never thought I would see the day.

Crazy decision taking Matic off after subbing him on. A crazy decision starting Ramires and Fabregas over him. An even crazier decision to play Ivanovic. Is Mourinho completely blind to his teams weaknesses?

The man's career in top flight football management is teetering on the edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by madfrank View Post
                    It typical Mourinho. He only stays for 2 to 3 seasons before it all starts to fall apart. Saying that I'd have as liverpool manager any day of the week.
                    Troll alert.

Not a single fellow scouser of mine do i know out on the Kop who would want his utterly horrific football and all round persona anywhere near Anfield.

Not one.

We want to win of course, but we want to win in the right way, playing beautiful football and winning fairly.

Not winning the way Mourinho does or shall i say used to.

No thanks.

He was made for Chelsea.

We want Pep, Klopp or Ancelotti.

Comment

• Two early knockdowns by Arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                      X