No announcement yet.

Johnson v beterbiev is an underrated fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post

will bump this thread after Johnson gets brutally splattered inside 2 rounds.
    Drama Show had a issue with the more experienced Carlos Ocampo getting a shot against Errol Spence jr. for the IBF but is 'hyped' about 17-0 Johnson whos best win is Frank Buglioni!
    Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... what "intriguing" here??? as I said above: "Callum Johnson only fought cans (Buglioni included)"...
    I was talking about Kovalev vs. Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I think I remember Artur only having about six professional bouts on his resume, still is a intriguing match today.

Can this bum Callum Johnson beat Joe Smith Jr. or 'Sir' Marcus Browne?!
      Marcus Browne turned Beterbiev down, needs to grow some balls before you go holding him to such high esteem. Johnson deserves credit for taking the fight, plenty passed on it.

Comment

(...)

... Yes... now I get it...
        ... Kovalev wanted that fight to take place in Russia... Beterbiev (and/or his handlers) didn't want it though... (and I was rooting for Beterbiev)...

Comment

Drama Show had a issue with the more experienced Carlos Ocampo getting a shot against Errol Spence jr. for the IBF but is 'hyped' about 17-0 Johnson whos best win is Frank Buglioni!

I was going to type same. What’s funny is he really thinks no one picks up on what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Marcus Browne turned Beterbiev down, needs to grow some balls before you go holding him to such high esteem. Johnson deserves credit for taking the fight, plenty passed on it.
            'Sir' Marcus Browne decided to fight a more dangerous opponent in Sergay Kovalev, unfortunately Marcus had a minor legal matter to attend to, so Kovalev dodged a bullet and will now defend the WBO against Eleider Alvarez.
            Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I was going to type same. What’s funny is he really thinks no one picks up on what he is doing.
            Drama Show always has a deck full of jokers, playing his game is like taking candy from a baby. I like to give the little fella the attention that he craves so much.

Its like playing with a fat little brat and pinching his cheeks really hard for misbehaving.

Comment

Once again the IBF strikes the boxing fans again with their rubbish rankings, as I said in the official thread -- how do you get a shot at a world title beating Frank Buglioni?
              Because everyone else in the IBF rankings turned it down obviously...

Callum Johnson didn't have to take the fight.

He thinks he can win and has ambitions to be a World Champion.

Now **** off with your negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                Because everyone else in the IBF rankings turned it down obviously...

Callum Johnson didn't have to take the fight.

He thinks he can win and has ambitions to be a World Champion.

Now **** off with your negativity.
                He didn't have to?! Oh that's rights he holds the BBBofC British Light Heavyweight Title and Commonwealth Light Heavyweight Title ; who needs a 'world' title?!

Johnson hit the lottery if you ask me, that the other fraud coward Anthony Yarde passed on Artur Beterbiev and the same applies for Kovalev! Callum should be grateful because we all know he cant beat Yarde in a eliminator!

Comment

He didn't have to?! Oh that's rights he holds the BBBofC British Light Heavyweight Title and Commonwealth Light Heavyweight Title ; who needs a 'world' title?!

Johnson hit the lottery if you ask me, that the other fraud coward Anthony Yarde passed on Artur Beterbiev and the same applies for Kovalev! Callum should be grateful because we all know he cant beat Yarde in a eliminator!
                  Of course he didn't have to take the fight? He wasn't mandatory!

Everyone else turned it down, he was GRATEFUL, and he STEPPED UP!

Comment

Johnson took a fight those ranked above him turned away from, so good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      sorry that im excited about boxing. guilty as charged

Comment

Working...
                      X