Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi vs. Anthony Yarde: Hearn To Make "Big Offer"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buatsi is a monster, soon enough people are gonna realise how good he is. He would take Yarde out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Taylor looked a lot more polished and classy than Buatsi does at this stage though.

And Yarde is definitely better than Davies imo
      I agree, it wouldn't be as one sided as Taylor/Davies, think Buatsi wins though.

Be interesting to see who Buatsi fights next, seems hes ready to go up the levels quick now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        Complete LIES from Eddie Munster Hearn as usual.

Buatsi isn't even worth talking about but Hearn really will allow Callum Johnson to fight on June 23rd on BT SPORTS then send over clearance forms to Frank Warren and i guarantee you that Frank will be happy to make Yarde vs Johnson for the 23rd...but i also guarantee you that Hearn is LYING through his ass as usual and just talks his usual BS and the gullible fans eat it up without asking for any evidence.

Yarde would be Buatsi and Johnson on the same night with change to spare.

Your outright hatred for anything Hearn / matchroom or sky related is really quite worrying.

I don't think you could bring yourself to ever pay anything even resembling a compliment to the bloke and I've never seen you utter so much as anything other than negatives or insults about him lol.

Im starting to think you really shot frank back in the day and he has you on here licking his ringhole as an act of penance for not doing the job properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
          Complete LIES from Eddie Munster Hearn as usual.

Buatsi isn't even worth talking about but Hearn really will allow Callum Johnson to fight on June 23rd on BT SPORTS then send over clearance forms to Frank Warren and i guarantee you that Frank will be happy to make Yarde vs Johnson for the 23rd...but i also guarantee you that Hearn is LYING through his ass as usual and just talks his usual BS and the gullible fans eat it up without asking for any evidence.

Yarde would be Buatsi and Johnson on the same night with change to spare.
          Johnson is going for a world title against Beterbiev, you know, the guy that Yards ducked?

Comment

No chance would Warren risk Yarde with Buatsi at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              Frank invested a lot in him.. Like you say - he's headlining in fights that shouldn't really be headliners.
              At some point you have to take a gamble though - and see what you got. Light heavyweight division is very tough and it's not going to be easy to win a title any time soon.
              If you're not ready to beat a novice - even olympian - at 26.. then you're probably not worth investing in because you're not going to win a title with guys like Gvozdyk, Beterbiev, Bivol, Callum Smith, Zurdo around.
              Lol this is what I mean. He’s got good opponents all around him so there’s no excuse for him to fight the opposition he is, usually you can get a cheap title in a division if you have a good enough promoter but that won’t be happening for the foreseeable future at lhw.

His reluctance to even fight anyone at British level is irritating also, its time for him to get cracking now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Yeah Buatsi is surely too open at this stage to fight a banger like Yarde?

Yarde is open too but Buatsi so far hasn’t shown the same power.

The size difference would be pretty big too, Yarde is a unit at LHW and Buatsi to me looks like he could make SMW.

Respect if they do go for this, but very very risky unless they know things we don’t about Yarde behind the scenes (chin / stamina issues in sparring or summat)
                Yeah maybe they know something we don’t. You described everything else perfectly.

Comment

Poor old Burton. Being pimped out for a pittance. I think he can hit Yarde but if he can’t stop him he’s going to get stopped. Yarde is a beast.

Frank will probably protect him from all these Matchroom bullies on the way to a WBO belt.

Comment

As for people who think Frank knows something about Yarde that makes him need to protect him, you only have to look at Yarde’s recent fights. He lets himself get hit far too easily and is lucky he’s fighting bums! I think they know he’s overconfident so they’re giving him tiny increases to avoid him having to lose his 0 as part of his education

Comment

I'd pick Buatsi if this fight gets made. I'd also pick anyone decent to beat Yarde. He looks like the classic bully puncher to me - looks good dishing it out against nobodies, but can't take it. I've got a feeling he'll come unstuck when someone can actually fight back and hit him hard. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he turns out be very chinny. Could be wrong, but he just doesn't look the type to have a solid beard to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X