Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I scored it wide for Ward on the night, scored it for Kovalev after rewatching.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I scored it wide for Ward on the night, scored it for Kovalev after rewatching.

116-111 for Ward on the night.
    115-112 for Kovalev last night.

It's a funny one, because on Sky Sports, Paulie was busy glorifying all of Ward's work. On HBO Lederman was doing the same but with Kovalev's work. I first put it down to the fat yanks being ******ed. In reality Paulie was worse than any of the US commentators.

Comment

Comment

You have to take it to the champ. Ward didn't do that. He survived a beating but that's knot winning
        Kov won.

Comment

they gave the fight to the guy who landed less, landed less cleanly, the guy who was hurt when hit, and the guy who was being dirty. or in other words.....THE SLICK BOXER

Comment

You have to take it to the champ. Ward didn't do that. He survived a beating but that's knot winning
            Kov won.
            I don't think Kov deserved to lose his belts either, but a lot of the rounds were close. Neither dominated the entire fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
              It's a funny one, because on Sky Sports, Paulie was busy glorifying all of Ward's work. On HBO Lederman was doing the same but with Kovalev's work. I first put it down to the fat yanks being ******ed. In reality Paulie was worse than any of the US commentators.
              Max and Roy were all over Ward's dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Max and Roy were all over Ward's dick.
                both of them did a ****ty job. roy did say kovalev won.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  they gave the fight to the guy who landed less, landed less cleanly, the guy who was hurt when hit, and the guy who was being dirty. or in other words.....THE SLICK BOXER
                  Kov was being just as dirty with his WWE head locks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    Kov was being just as dirty with his WWE head locks.
                    lets not call everything equal when its not. one guy was initiating the fouls. punish him and the other fouls won't exist. you think kov's strategy was to headlock ward in order to win the fight? no it was to box, on the otehr hand wards strategy was to clinch and punch off the clinches. illegal. ref should have stopped it. kov was headlocking in order to prevent ward from cheating. thats not the same as cheating as a fight strategy.

Comment

Working...
                    X