Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that manny accepts gay marriage, is it time to forgive him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that manny accepts gay marriage, is it time to forgive him?

Manny now sees that people of the same gender can become as unhappily married like the rest of civilisation. If people who are gay want to spend the rest of their lives with the title of being married, they should be able to.

Originally posted by KING SIZE View Post
    Manny now sees that people of the same gender can become as unhappily married like the rest of civilisation. If people who are gay want to spend the rest of their lives with the title of being married, they should be able to.
    Yeah **** em, if they want to regret it like most of us do, let them..

And who cares what anyone thinks about anything..people can't even have an opinion anymore..the world is so politically correct it's sickening. It's no wonder Trump is leading the race....he says what a lot of people wish they could lol...

Comment

Forgive him for what? Believing in his religion?

I mean I don't believe in it, but he certainly has a right to his beliefs. Most religious people don't accept gay marriage..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post

I mean I don't believe in it, but he certainly has a right to his beliefs. Most religious people don't accept gay marriage..
        Agreed except for the last part. The ones that don't approve tend to be the ones who talk the loudest. Most religious people I've known are just fine with gay folks and aren't interested in getting in other people's business.

As far as Pac goes, I really don't care how he feels about that. I just wish he wouldn't talk about it to the public. If you don't have anything nice to say...

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post

Well now that he accepts that gay marriage is ok, it's not really his fault that his religion taught him to be prejudice.

Comment

oh he backed down? what a wuss

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Yeah **** em, if they want to regret it like most of us do, let them..

And who cares what anyone thinks about anything..people can't even have an opinion anymore..the world is so politically correct it's sickening. It's no wonder Trump is leading the race....he says what a lot of people wish they could lol...
              It's not that simple.

When you say something that more or less sounds like: "gay people has a problem", "gay people is not normal", and so on, you're doing many things:

1) You're hurting gay people. There are millions of gay people around the world, and they just want to live and be free and happy just like straight people want. You can't just go there and hurt people for free and expect no response.
              2) You're increasing intolerance worldwide. In middle east and Africa there are countries that kill you if you are gay. Yeah... and a worldwide respected person like Pacquiao with millions followers around the world can't say something that affects people that is being killed just because they have different sexual desires.

And 3) There's no scientific proof at all that backup his claims. Gay people is just people like straight people. They are not doing any harm to our society, they are not doing anything wrong, so who are we to speak against them and try to give them less rights?

Actually being gay is very OK when you THINK about it. Why would it be a problem? but to understand that, you have to THINK, and you have to have some love in your heart. If you enjoy other people suffering, then I understand why you can say something negative about gay people.

And to finish. I support people having opinions. I think it's ok to say what you want, but you have to be careful when you are spreading ignorance like that. It can come back, and you end up regreting. It's like I wake up and say... people from Asia are inferior people. I would be labeled as a racist, I would be criticized, and I think people should be against my words, because I'm attacking asians for no reason and no evidence to back my words up.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Agreed except for the last part. The ones that don't approve tend to be the ones who talk the loudest. Most religious people I've known are just fine with gay folks and aren't interested in getting in other people's business.

As far as Pac goes, I really don't care how he feels about that. I just wish he wouldn't talk about it to the public. If you don't have anything nice to say...
                I'd say generally speaking around the world religious people do not accept gay marriage. Western European countries are probably most open minded but I'm 100% sure majority of religious people in eastern european countries, Africa countries, Asian countries, South American countries, The caribbean...etc do not accept gay marriage.

I think Pacs's comments are only controversial in Western Europe and America.

Comment

If PAC was a Muslim, and said the same things, very few in the media would get involved. They would comment on it, but they fear Muslim wrath.

Let's face it, Pastor PAC was preaching his philosophy. When gays in Iran are being hung from cranes... Very little cries from the west.

When a diminutive PAC says something he is forced to retract his statements and apologize.

I don't care about gay/standard marriage. Marriage is hard, find the right person and enjoy.

Comment

Manny is allowed to have his own opinion. Manny is allowed to express those opinions. He's Filipino and Catholic. He doesn't have to take an American angle on political issues. Political correctness is terribly imbedded in every facet of American culture. Most people are blind to it and are "shocked" when someone has a view or opinion that does not fall in line with that. It's sick.

Comment

Working...
                    X