Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather stripped of RING 154-pound title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for Ring but they are a year late. By the time he fights Berto it will be exactly two years since he won the WBC 154 pound title from Canelo at a catchweight of 152 which is bull**** to begin with. Mayweather has never defended his 154 pound titles. You don't get to keep titles for years without defending them according to all the rules. Both the WBA and the WBC should have stripped Mayweather of his 154 pound title a long time ago. Mayweather should have voluntarily given up his 154 pound titles since he had no intention of ever defending them. It's been 2 years and no fights at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Funny I thought he had the 152 pound ring title. I would never consider him the 154 pound champ unless he actually fought at 154 not some CH1CKEN **** title fight of 152
      So is it chicken **** Canelo and Cotto will fight for Lineal MW title at 155?

Comment

Somebody needs to post ehe "Thats racist" gif.

Comment

Yeah... this was long overdue

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Finally, someone with balls who actually follow the rules they lay out! There are a few other changes as well. Visit the link to check them out.

http://bit.ly/1gwRTal
            isnt ring magazine owned by oscar?

Comment

Does that mean a Canelo/Lara rematch for the new Ring champ? Or is Canelo going to stay at MW after he makes Cotta take a knee?

Comment

Been ducking lara

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Fair move by Ring. Belt hasn't been defended a 154lb title since the Maidana rematch, and that was a technicality after the fact.

I never thought a boxing fan would be so elated that a titleholder got stripped.
                  anything that can even be remotely about mayweather or haymon losing elates some fans

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    So is it chicken **** Canelo and Cotto will fight for Lineal MW title at 155?
                    Both guys are not Middleweights so none is fighting weak but I don't consider this a middleweight Championship fight just a 12 round fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      Been ducking lara
                      Styles make fights and Lara boxes his ears off that's with the ducking

Comment

Working...
                      X