Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Brandon Rios Almost A Done Deal - Only Rematch Clause Holding It Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios will look like he's stuck in the mud. No chance to beat Brook, in my opinion.

Comment

Apparently Brook and his people have less confidence in him than I do. Outside of a [very] lucky punch, I don't see how Rios wins this fight and I don't even think it'll be close.

Comment

Nooo, I wanted to see Juan Manuel Marquez beat the s**t out of Brandon Rios, .

Comment

Brook already has the ref and the judges in the U.K., why the need for a rematch clause?

They must have no confidence in Brook, .

Comment

fights not happening too many advantage for brooks and bail out plans for brooks., should rios beat his ass (like we all know he is) brooks wants a immediate rematch so they can throw more money at the commission,ref/judges/doctors etc to rob rios.

Rios will not win a decision his only chance is stopping brooks. And hearns and them knows that and that what their afraid of is being stopped and if they do get stopped they want a do over plan.

Rios team is not against a rematch just when Rios wins they can get the rematch just that this time it takes place in the U.S. LA stubhub center.
            Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 07-10-2015, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Must be the location of the rematch that's holding things up. As a rematch is standard considering it's a voluntary.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Are you really putting Brook on the same level as Pac? It may look more like Abril vs Rios, Brooks is going to be hugging Rios like he missed him...
                Brook isn't on the same level as Pac, but he has the right style and enough talent to keep Rios from fighting his fight. I'm not knocking Rios, this just isn't a favorable matchup for him. Best of luck to him though, I like watching him fight.

Comment

Will Kelly let Rios use the MX gloves?? Or is he going to be a little bish and force him to use pillows? If so, the fight doesn't count if Kelly wins.

Comment

It's only a matter of time before Brook joins forces with Haymon.

Comment

Wish they'd wrap these negotiations up already. I actually like the fight. Brook is one of my favorites in boxing right now, and Rios at his best is sure to push him to the limit.

Comment

Working...
                      X