No announcement yet.

Ufc is just a complete joke at this point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc is just a complete joke at this point

It was a pretty big joke when they let the likes of fitch.. okami.. shields.. davis go who were in the top 5-10 in there weight class.. i get it they are not the most entertaining fighters.. but how is the ufc/mma meant to be taken seriously as a sport?

Now the jon jones situation is not there fault but they have handled it so poorly..

First giving cormier a free title shot after being dominated by jon jones.. and now..

They give a guy who in his last fight got brutally ktfo by the guy comier made tap easily..

Gus is 1-2.. in his last 3

The fight maybe more entertaining.. but it makes thr division an even bigger joke.. why not give bader or hell even rampage the fight? At least they ar on streaks

Rampage would probably be the move to make, but ultimately I think whatever happens is getting **** on here so its a no win situation. Cormier is a paper champion til he beats Jones is the bottom line. Everyone or anyone in the UFC can act like its not true, but it is.

They shoulda made it more interesting, meaningful & time consuming & had a top 8 man 205lb tournament or something so we could get a bunch of fun fights & likely by the time a "new champ" was crowned Jones could possibility have figured out his bs & be coming back to fight this "new champ".

Comment

This started years ago when they started giving guys they know would sell PPVs, rather than the most deserving contenders, title shots.

On the other hand, nobody is forcing you to watch the UFC.

Comment

You really wanna see Badar get a title shot? Lmao I love a page but he still needs to beat a top 10. The Rashad fight makes the most sense. Rashad was close to a 2nd title shot before he got hurt and Badar needs a Rashad on his resume to really call for a shot.

Gus is still top 4 in the division with the only guys above him Jones, DC and Rumble. It's like if Andre Ward got in trouble, Froch won the belt beating say Degale then saying Dirrell shouldn't rematch Froch just because he lost to Degale. Then complaining Rodriquez or Bika isnt getting a shot lmao Their is nobody worthy of fighting elsewise.

Badar pushing hard has me LMAO. As long as the Rumble KO didn't **** with him too hard mentally, I think Gus will beat DC.

Comment

Huh? Dirrel lost a close decision to degale he did not get destroyed by first round ko.. if he did you may have a fair comparison.. besides boxing is a lot different because there are so many belts and different rankings

Rumble damn near killed Gus.. it wasnt a contest..

When chael got a title shot it was bad enough.. but at least he got beaten by his own mistake by an mma great.. jones also kind of caused that fight by refusing the fight on short notice first time round.. still it was bull****..

But this is a bigger joke

Bader is on a streak.. gus got ktfo logically who deserves the fight? Gus because he is supposedly more popular? Btw i dont think rashad has fought in 2 years.. and that was vs mw sonnen..

Bader needs a rashad ti get a shot? But who has gus beat? His best win is probably thiago silva.. he won a close decision over a shogun.. who was getting killed by the likes of osp.. old man dan.. sonnen etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Rampage would probably be the move to make, but ultimately I think whatever happens is getting **** on here so its a no win situation. Cormier is a paper champion til he beats Jones is the bottom line. Everyone or anyone in the UFC can act like its not true, but it is.

They shoulda made it more interesting, meaningful & time consuming & had a top 8 man 205lb tournament or something so we could get a bunch of fun fights & likely by the time a "new champ" was crowned Jones could possibility have figured out his bs & be coming back to fight this "new champ".
            Hell even Cormier knows this, which explains why he was calling out JJ after winning the title. He knows JJ is the real champ.

Comment

They need to release Bader so he can avenge his loss to Tito

Comment

UFC should have made Gus vs Bader for the title shot.

Either guy doesn't deserve a title shot at the moment.

And Rampage shouldn't be near a title shot until he beats a top contender, I just can't see him beating Gus, Rumble, or even Bader.

This division is almost as bad as the women's bantamweight division.
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 06-06-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  UFC should have made Gus vs Bader for the title shot.

Either guy doesn't deserve a title shot at the moment.

And Rampage shouldn't be near a title shot until he beats a top contender, I just can't see him beating Gus, Rumble, or even Bader.

This division is almost as bad as the women's bantamweight division.
                  Which is the best division in the UFC then?

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    Which is the best division in the UFC then?
                    Lightweight....

Comment

Working...
                    X