Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Tight-Lipped. Doesn't Confirm Or Deny Khan As Next Opponent..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is Khan and that is obvious and certain. The fact that Mayweather did not deny it will be Khan is proof Khan is his next opponent. Mayweather knows fans are unhappy with his choice of Khan for May 2014 and he doesn't want to hear the complains one more day than needed. When Schaefer kept Khan out of the ring until May 2014 it became clear he would be Mayweather's next fight and they did not want Khan to ruin the Mayweather-Khan fight by getting himself KOed again.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Lol I love how you've just made massive speculation and passed it off as fact. As for the Peterson situation, the IBF ordered an independent doctor to ascertain some facts regarding Peterson and allowed him to keep the title on that basis. I don't agree with that decision personally, and would have preferred the IBF to vacate the belt and follow VADA's advice, but that decision was based on that Doctor's findings, not corruption.

As for the WBA giving Khan his belt back, well it's the WBA. Now that is fact that their rules allow them to do whatever they want.

EDIT: Have a statistic - the IBF have 5 black champions, out of 15 divisions
      The doctor's intervention wasn't necessary since Peterson openly admitted to using PEDs in the first fight once he was caught using them during the camp for the rematch. The doctor was used by the IBF exactly for people like yourself to assume that because there was a "doctor" involved, it somehow legitimizes the IBF decision for Peterson to retain the belts. It was all for show, to give the decision some sort of "credibility" when in reality it was totally unjustifiable.

Any logical and fair evaluation of those events just don't allow a PED cheat to retain a belt once caught and especially after he's admitted he was using them in the fight. For you to attempt to justify that decision by the IBF just shows that the IBF's salvage tactics worked because people such as yourself now argue for a governing body's "official" verdict instead of rationalizing the situation for yourselves independently and objectively. The WBA, at least in this case, implemented justice, it's what any respectable organization should do in a case like this, and that was to strip an outed PED cheat of the belt and return it to the champion.

Comment

Khan? I heard it was Mathew Hatton? Remember when the Pacfan ****boys swore Floyd was fighting him? lol Got to love how these hoes get all bent out of shape because Floyd keeps them wondering...

Comment

AMIR KHAN TALKS MAY 4TH VS FLOYD MAYWEATHER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEfVjaQnMiE

Comment

put it this way do you actually think the hip hop community in America know who Amir Khan is....... well i doubt it very much but why the hell is Amir Khan on BET 106 and park only the other day? No offense also to khan but he cant talk well in public as a guest speaker so why the hell would they choose him as a guest commentator for the Judah Mallignaggi fight? (dont care if he fought both, theres alot better fighter commentators out there!)

Il be honest im convinced hes fighting Khan next and people in the UK will buy the fight if its on PPV here just to see Khan get beat (sad but true!). Its a win win situation for Khan and Floyd gets an "easy" fight. I think it will be an exciting fight and Khan may trouble him for a few rounds but skills pay the bills and I see Floyd stop him on the ropes between 6-9 rounds.

Comment

Working...
            X