Mike Perez was sparring at my local gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Perez was sparring at my local gym

www qqqqqqq qqqqq
    Last edited by croz; 08-16-2015, 07:03 PM.

Whatever happened to "what happens in the gym, stays in the gym"? You putting dude man on blast.

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

I've no faith in Perez.

These guys always have excuses, fact is its not that hard to get in the ring and fight, I heard Perez is only interested in fighting when his bank balance is looking low and I'm inclined to believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
          Whatever happened to "what happens in the gym, stays in the gym"? You putting dude man on blast.
          We had to pay in so not quite the same thing here. There were about a hundred people there so if they're looking for secrecy they should try a different tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
            We had to pay in so not quite the same thing here. There were about a hundred people there so if they're looking for secrecy they should try a different tactic.
            Oh, sorry. In that case, dude is going about his comeback in a very stupid manner..

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
              Oh, sorry. In that case, dude is going about his comeback in a very stupid manner..
              I'm not sure if it's a comeback. See this event was held marking the first time the Russian team have ever come to Ireland to train so they made an Ire vs Russia night of it. I think what happened here is that last week they didn't have any Irish heavies to spar their big guys so next week they decided to call Perez up. Though I don't know that for sure.

Comment

I was wondering what happened to Perez. It's good to see he is still in boxing. He doesn't appear to be on the Price-Thompson undercard, though, as was once claimed.

Originally posted by croz View Post
                And yeah, myself and my dad got our picture taken with him. I'm 6"4 and I have to say Perez did not look 6 feet tall compared to me.
                How big would you say he is then, 6'2" or 6'3"? It's hard to tell from the photo because your head is tilted.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                  I was wondering what happened to Perez. It's good to see he is still in boxing. He doesn't appear to be on the Price-Thompson undercard, though, as was once claimed.

How big would you say he is then, 6'2" or 6'3"? It's hard to tell from the photo because your head is tilted.
                  The angle is all weird in that pic but I'd guess he's closer to 5"10.

My Dad is 5"7 and standing closer by his side and you can see there's not much difference in height.

Comment

- There is no 18 year old Russian World Amateur Champion

- There was no Russian World Junior Champion from 2011

- There is no Russian National Champion at HW or SHW from 2011 or 2012.

Perhaps the kid won his regional championship (like a state golden gloves) as a junior or something but he's not a Russian National Champion at senior level, forget about a World Champion.
                    Last edited by Khmelnytsky; 02-15-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X