Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most disturbing video you've watched on the net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    What happened in 3 guys 1 hammer? Never watched it, 2 girls 1 cup traumatized me too much too.
    These dudes killed this guy with a hammer and a screwdriver. The sound of the hammer against the dudes skull is nasty, you can also hear him gargling/choking on his own blood....

These are the dudes who made the video.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

You can google the video if you...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      These dudes killed this guy with a hammer and a screwdriver. The sound of the hammer against the dudes skull is nasty, you can also hear him gargling/choking on his own blood....

I could never bring myself to watching that

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        2 girls 1 cup EASLIY. I watched that at work with 5 of my coworkers. Anyone remember that Family Guy clip where they all start puking all over each other? Yeah, it was bad.
        damnnnn it ... I remember watching that video with coworkers too ... I almost puked ... but the worst .. was some video of an execution, I watched like 3 seconds in the computer room before I walked away (someone else was playing it) ... they were sawing his neck, and when he tried to breath in, it made a sound that haunts me

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
          First off I don't intent to make this a video posting thread, so please don't post gruesome stuff because you'll probably traumatize some unsespecting poster who was curious. I just wanted to see what your thoughts are after you saw it and how it affects you.

Me personally I always avoided the REALLY sick stuff(like sites where you can see murders and stuff) and I never watched anything like that. But I read about the Rhode Island Station Nightclub fire of 2003 where 100 people died and many injured. Somebody with a camera was in the club the moment the fire started and you can see it all unfold. Very disturbing and sad sight. At one point you could actually see the jammed entrance full of people that were stuck because they all trampled and climbed over eachother.

That whole thing bothered me and changed the way I look at things. Now I always check large crowded rooms for emergency exists, sprinklers etc.

the beading in iraq by terrorist back in 2005. it changed the way i look at things too.
          what a world eh

Comment

mexican cartel execution stuff etc...

Comment

Dear God, I just read the wiki and it made me feel sick.

Comment

a friend emailed me Robert Budd Dwyer press conference video and I watched it not knowing he would do what he did that was f'd up

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                  a friend emailed me Robert Budd Dwyer press conference video and I watched it not knowing he would do what he did that was f'd up
                  The envelopes he's handing out are suicide letters.

I think it actually aired live on local tv...

Comment

The Bud Dwyar suicide was aired on live tv. Filter made a song about it....

Comment

The Bud Dwyar suicide was aired on live tv. Filter made a song about it....

Wtf?

That's what this song's about?

You learn something new everyday...

Comment

Working...
                      X