Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Compare 1st fight to Second Fight Cotto vs Marg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously u cant compare since the second fight was a fair fight and Margarita cheated in the first.

Comment

Cotto run like a *****hhhhh assssssss and the doctor helped him from getting knock out. Cotto won the fight with the help of all new york, that's why you can tell that Tony is the man and Cotto is the Hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer101 View Post
        Cotto run like a *****hhhhh assssssss and the doctor helped him from getting knock out. Cotto won the fight with the help of all new york, that's why you can tell that Tony is the man and Cotto is the Hoe.
        Keep cryin

Comment

Let me correct that for you.

147lbs
          8oz cleto reyes glove
          Both were prime
          Marg had plaster

Second Fight
          153lbs
          10oz everlast
          Both Fighters were shot, One with a bad Eye
          Marg had no plaster

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post

147lbs
            8oz cleto reyes glove
            Both were prime
            Marg had plaster

Second Fight
            153lbs
            10oz everlast
            Marg had no plaster
            If you choose to believe that is fine. But Cotto Avoided alot more punches this time around and still came out looking bad. Margarito came out looking bad but we all knew that he will, The story of this fight was what will stand up the longest Margarito Eye or Cotto will and to me looks like cotto will was just starting to wilt look at his facial experssion in the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post

147lbs
              8oz cleto reyes glove
              Both were prime
              Marg had plaster

Second Fight
              153lbs
              10oz everlast
              Marg had no plaster
              You can say whatever you want, but still there's no proof at all that Margarito was cheating during that fight.

I agree with the TS, this was a completely different fight and can't be compared with the first one. It's obvious that Margarito is a lot slower right now and that he's more shot than Cotto. And no, it has nothing to do with his punching power because of this "plasters" ... You can easily see that Margarito is a lot more shot than Cotto by only looking at the amount of punches he threw and the speed of those, the guy is not the same fighter he was when he beat Cotto some years ago. Margarito is a brawler and has received a lot of punishment and is at the very end of his career.

Good win for Cotto, but I'm sure that even Cotto himself was disappointed, he wanted to prove more by KOing Margarito or even getting a clear UD.

Comment

Not to mention the huge "puerto rican" sized ring so he had more room to run.
                "RUN COTTO,RUN!"

Comment

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
                  HAHA GTFO! Yea ur boy looked really nice running and clinching the whole time. Seriously what a real manly way to prove you can take someones punch
                  Yeah, cuz that's what boxing is about. That macho "take a punch" bull**** is what got Marg that bum eye.

Comment

First fight was a classic. Rematch an afterthought.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      First fight was a classic. Rematch an afterthought.
                      this, truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X