• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans reactions after Marquez vs Pacquiao

Comment

Comment

bob arum is destroying the sport
        Last edited by You a busta CJ; 11-13-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlacranMX View Post
          That white guy is a crackhead, why is he picking fights? I would cold-**** that neo nazi looking *****. I thought Marquez won, but why is that white guy looking to pick fights with the people around him?

Comment

bob arum is destroying the sport

Comment

EVERYONE knows Marquez beat the Steroid user, except the Pac******s and Mexican haters.

Pro boxers, MMA fans, Manila Paper, Fox Sports all have Marquez schooling the cheat

The boxing gods want May vs. Juice.... that's why. Great job, Marquez. You proved a lot of people wrong... including myself.

Comment

everyone knows that jmm wont he fight except a few *******s on boxingscene who haven't even watched the fight because they had no money to order it

Comment

Originally posted by bozz View Post
                  everyone knows that jmm wont he fight except a few *******s on boxingscene who haven't even watched the fight because they had no money to order it
                  lol :d :d :d :d

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    That white guy is a crackhead, why is he picking fights? I would cold-**** that neo nazi looking *****. I thought Marquez won, but why is that white guy looking to pick fights with the people around him?
                    Lmao at your Avi. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                    X