• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last season of Breaking Bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Last season of Breaking Bad...
      i know. but it's been an epic series. I'd rather have them go out in amazing fashion rather than drag on too long and get stupid like so many other shows.

this season will be crazy. I'm still sticking with my theory that Hank is going to put the pieces together and have a final showdown with Hank in the last episode, shooting him dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        i know. but it's been an epic series. I'd rather have them go out in amazing fashion rather than drag on too long and get stupid like so many other shows.

this season will be crazy. I'm still sticking with my theory that Hank is going to put the pieces together and have a final showdown with Hank in the last episode, shooting him dead.
        I'm with you on that, I'm glad we are getting a fifth season at all since the series was only supposed to be 4 seasons long.

Hank has to figure it out, doesn't he? There were moments last season where it appeared he had suspicions. That would be amazing if he ends up killing Walt.

Comment

Last season of Breaking Bad...

i can't wait to get started on that...after i finish Sons Of Anarchy

as for Thrones, i better focking see some dragons tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i can't wait to get started on that...after i finish Sons Of Anarchy

as for Thrones, i better focking see some dragons tonight
            They better settle this dragon sh** now. So sick of seeing Dany scream and complain. You know where they are, take Jorah and go f***ing get them.

IMO Breaking Bad makes everything else on TV look average at best, and it gets better every season. Not sure how they manage it, there was a six or seven episode stretch to end last season that was better than anything I've ever watched.

Comment

They better settle this dragon sh** now. So sick of seeing Dany scream and complain. You know where they are, take Jorah and go f***ing get them.

IMO Breaking Bad makes everything else on TV look average at best, and it gets better every season. Not sure how they manage it, there was a six or seven episode stretch to end last season that was better than anything I've ever watched.

i hear the same thing from my friends about Breaking Bad

what's funny is, i saw one episode and thought it was VERY good and i recommended it to another friend

he got sooooooo hooked that he took like 3 vacation days from work and Netflixed is way to current

then HE told my other bud about it and he's hooked too...i hold both of their opinions on entertainment in high regard so im sure i wont be disappointed when i start...

with Thrones and Sons, i want those out of the way before i start BB so it can have my full attention

Comment

• What is Breaking Bad about? I'll need something to tide me over until the next season's of Thrones and Spartacus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  What is Breaking Bad about? I'll need something to tide me over until the next season's of Thrones and Spartacus.

a chemistry teacher that decides to get in the meth game...and his **** is the best because 1. he's a chemistry teacher and actually knows what he's doing and 2. he has access to proper equipment

Comment

a chemistry teacher that decides to get in the meth game...and his **** is the best because 1. he's a chemistry teacher and actually knows what he's doing and 2. he has access to proper equipment
                    Sounds promising. Ill have to give it a try.

Comment

You forgot that I have stage 3 lung cancer. That's the main reason why I get into the meth game.

Comment

Working...
                      X