• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's the point of explaining

if you dont already get it, you're obviously a dopey **** anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
      Let's face it, if I call a black man a "nigger" or a "coon." People will immediately jump on me and call me racist (and right so,)
      But how about when a black man calls a white person a "cracker" it's not look on as racism?

This isn't a hate thread, I genuinely want to hear peoples opinions on this.

I understand some black people are still going by the whole slavery situation and may think their racists views are justified but blacks who are racists are just as ignorant as any other racists.

Take for example BET, thats some of the most racist shit you'll ever see towards whites and it's looked opinion as being funny?
      You can bet your ass if there was WET (White Entertainment TV) it would be considered racist.

I just watched some clips from awhile back on BET and I must say I was fucking sickened by it and how it was accepted,
      The Host made 'white jokes', several presenters/recipients (including Alicia Keys) gushed about how beautiful and great Black people are, even saying 'everyone wants to be like us (black)', and several times they told the audience to vote for Obama (presumably just because he is 'black', not for any policy issue).
      To find out if this is racist, exchange the word 'black' for 'white' and imagine it coming from white entertainers. Can you imagine Billy Crystal hosting the 'white entertainment awards' making black jokes and Celine Dion gushing about how white people were so beautiful and great & how everyone wants to be white?

Everyone give blacks a free pass on this issue because their ancestors were treated horribly in the past. But its 2011. How can we treat each other as equals when the rules are different for some?
      Nice bait thread from a guy that acts black ( ****** ) and wishes he was black.

Comment

AST, vast majority of whites are not racist and do not hate black people at all. Youre just stuck in the past, and small minded mottos like "its not get equal, its get even".

Comment

Originally posted by Roksan View Post
          Nice bait thread from a guy that acts black ( ****** ) and wishes he was black.
          not a bait thread, guy brings up some valid points imo

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
            not a bait thread, guy brings up some valid points imo
            They just either stuck in the past or too damn stupid to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
              They just either stuck in the past or too damn stupid to accept it.
              Funny stuff. Stay cool

Comment

Until the colour of a man's skin
                Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
                Me say war.

That until the basic human rights
                Are equally guaranteed to all,
                Without regard to race -
                Dis a war.

-Bob "Tuff Gong" Marley.

True words, until humanity is able to stop lumping everybody into categories we will never come together with common understanding. We gotta come together cause we are birds of a feather.

Comment

original poster is really right, regardless of what a black guy might say, they can, do and will get away with way more ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    Until the colour of a man's skin
                    Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
                    Me say war.

That until the basic human rights
                    Are equally guaranteed to all,
                    Without regard to race -
                    Dis a war.

-Bob "Tuff Gong" Marley.

True words, until humanity is able to stop lumping everybody into categories we will never come together with common understanding. We gotta come together cause we are birds of a feather.
                    most black people feel like the above poster.

basically, the above post means..

"1 on 1, I'll act nice to you, but as soon as I get around my friends, the way I treat you, changes"

and that's real ****, doesn't matter how nice a black dude might be...he's gonna act different when like 5 or 6 of his friends come around, not always in a really bad way, but always in more of an us against them way.

So tell me, what basic human rights do you feel like black people don't have?

Comment

Okay fine let your family undergo slaver and discrimination for a couple of centuries then we will call it even. You are so smart for finding a way to make it so that you can feel good about being a bigot, cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X