Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that MMA nonsense going to be on FNF from now on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
    Will ESPN's 'MMA Live' have a boxing minute? No? Then STFU.

This is a slap towards all boxing fans, ive never seen a dedicated sporting show which randomly shows highlights from a completely different sport.

Email ESPN and voice your opinion, it's the only way it will change.

Sound insecure right here.....

Guys should have no problem with it, granted they should do that on the MMA LIVE Show.... But they do it all the FREAKING time on all the MMA shows on TV......

Comment

I thought it was complete bull****. We only get one boxing show on ESPN a week and now they want to cut in with some MMA garbage. I don't see NFL live being cut in with baseball tonight highlights so why should they be doing this. It's bull**** and a disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
        Sound insecure right here.....

Guys should have no problem with it, granted they should do that on the MMA LIVE Show.... But they do it all the FREAKING time on all the MMA shows on TV......
        What MMA show has random boxing highlights? MMA Live and Inside MMA don't.

I like MMA but I don't like this bull****.

Comment

I know they are trying their hardest to force that **** on us. They'd need more then a minute to show what's happening in boxing. They showed us two guys that are supposed to be top fighters swinging with their chins outs. If they have a garauntee spot for boxing on the MMA show then I guess it's allright.
          Last edited by xAUGUSTUSx; 01-08-2011, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
            What MMA show has random boxing highlights? MMA Live and Inside MMA don't.

I like MMA but I don't like this bull****.

Yes if you have seen Inside MMA....

Comment

Comment

Did they do it again?

I mean I thought it was dumb and all they did that, but I didn't feel so upset to make a thread about it. Just kinda treated it like a commercial.

Comment

Comment

MMGAY can't go 10 minutes without mentioning boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      MMGAY can't go 10 minutes without mentioning boxing
                      Actualyl they mention Boxing all the ****ing time.... They were tlaking abotu Christobal Arreola fighting next week....

Comment

Working...
                      X