Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you a hardcore fan of both COTTO and PAC??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a hardcore fan of both but a bigger cotto fan. hate to see either guy lose. i'll be disappointed if cotto loses but since its vs pacman it wont be too bad.

Comment

Yup.

I think like this though,

Miguels been in with top tier welters already.

Who was the last big puncher Pac faced? Wasn't DLH, he barely threw any shots. Wasn't Hatton, he couldn't land any. Diaz? nah.

I guess its JMM.

Cotto in 8.

My wife is a Pac fan, probably her favorite fighter, but she doesn't think he'll win either. As she said, "what goes up, must come down".

Pacs been on a rise for awhile.

Comment

I'm actually a fan of neither.

Comment

No, but I like both of them.

Comment

Bro, right here! This is gonna be one of the hardest fights for me to watch. I've been to 3 of Cotto's fights. 2 in MSG and 1 in AC. And I've followed Pacquiao's every fight since he TKO'd Barrera the first time around. Even caught him on the undercard of Lewis vs Tyson but had no idea who he was then and was too young to really know. So with 2 of my favorite fighters going at it, I know it's gonna be an exciting fight but someone is going to lose.

Comment

Pacquiao is my number one favorite today. Cotto is my number two favorite. I gotta root for my boy Pac, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if Cotto pulls it off. This is my first and probably only time I'll root against Cotto. I think Pac should take it in an exciting competitive fight. I was getting nervous for Pac watching training clips of Cotto while Pac was struggling in sparring. You know Cotto is gonna bring it, but you can never count out Pacman. Both guys are great. This is why boxing is alive and well. Two great fighters = one great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                I'm a fan of both, if you're asking who do i think will win, my gut says "cotto" but my brain has learned never to rule out manny.

Who am I routing for? I'm routing for boxing, lots of doors open if either win, if manny loses, the superfight with mayweather wouldn't happen (not that it probably will either) if cotto wins i don't see mayweather fighting him, but cotto does have more fights in him than manny does, manny will retire soon, cotto probably will be around for a few more years...

i don't know, i won't know till round 2 who i'm routing for.
                Exactly how i'm feeling about it man, but i'm more rooting for Pacquiao in this fight but only just.

Comment

yep.............throwback fighters.................minus the huggers............both simply has the balance of skills/ courage/ potential greatness..............unlike some self proclaimed "greatest i dont have to prove myself" diva....................

Comment

I'm a huge fan of both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
                      If so who are you pulling for on Nov 14?? I'm not a hardcore fan of neither, but I respect both of their games. Lets just say I like both of them a lil. I still cant choose one. I'm leaning towards Cotto now!

I like both, hardcore fan of neither.

I think Cotto beats Pacman in this fight. It's a pick'em matchup, truly, but I think Manny will succumb to Miguel's early body work later in the fight, and get stopped. Should prove exciting to watch, though, and if Manny can put that straight left (or right hook) on target enough, he might have Cotto on the canvas once, or even multiple times. Chances of a KO win by Manny are low, however.

Comment

Working...
                      X