No announcement yet.

I've Returned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Returned

(Well, if I remember writing this...I'm drunked up).

Yeah those of you who read this site 3-5 years ago... I founded Limey Lounge.

Been doing the whole degree thing last few years, stopped boxing during this time, though if I can get a Masters (so I don't have to get full time work) at Kings I may continue again. However, still been watching the PPV, just been drunk most the time so havent been able to make much comment here...hope Oasis_Lad and Annie are still here, though Exige has since gone the academic route (loss really as he was an excellent fighter).

All you new Limeys oughta pay respects and welcome me

The messiah returns!

Comment

haha, yeah...hopefully i remember when i wake up...i am celebrating the end of degree 1 and turning 21 simultaneously afterall, lets hope i remember who i am...

Comment

Holy Crap! Karma and gifts when I can.

Comment

yeah, Pigman...a good decision (providing I remember...this is kinda impulsive) its always good to flatter a leader

Comment

Laddie has disappeared again. We all think he drowned in a Bombay bad boy pot noodle.

Comment

oh dear....this is bad for life, but at least the lounge (and especially Limey Lang) has survived..........it makes me proud...im grateful that the cheryl tweedy thread exists..it helped me find my housemate some wank material

Comment

I hope team limey does better than Team UK, which I founded.

Comment

Hello, I'm back as well.

Comment

Y'alright?.

Comment

Working...
                    X