• Show
Clear All

• Glory supporting twats.

Comment

• ****ing 19 mil for robbie keane ,pool are ****ing crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
        ****ing 19 mil for robbie keane ,pool are ****ing crazy

Worth every penny. If he was brazilian he'd be going for £40m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv27I...eature=related

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
          Worth every penny. If he was brazilian he'd be going for £40m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv27I...eature=related
          OMG do me a favour Hurricane well worth it LOL

He is a decent striker he is not up there with the best strikers in the world

Van Persie is a far better player when fit ,and younger thats not bieng biased thats being objective

Comment

• Keane 19/20 mil

how much is Berba worth then 35 mil

lol

Comment

• Tottenham have done great getting that kinda money for him IMO im not hating on Spurs i just dont think Keano is worth 19 mil ,infact i think Spurs have done some great buiness with Modric and Keane and they will get at least 20 mil for Berbatov

Comment

• i just heard this on talksport ,the Mouse said that Spurs are rumoured to be signing

pavlichenko
                David Villa
                Arshavin

i hope this does not happen im gonna move country if it does

Modric pavlichenko ,David Villa ,Arshavin

holy****

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                  i just heard this on talksport ,the Mouse said that Spurs are rumoured to be signing

pavlichenko
                  David Villa
                  Arshavin

i hope this does not happen im gonna move country if it does

Modric pavlichenko ,David Villa ,Arshavin

holy****
                  First of all I think Keane is easily worth it, but that's my opinion. He was the one player I really wanted us to keep. It's cool if you don't think so, we are all entitled to our own opinion. If he plays nearly every game he'll get between 20 and 25 goals in all competitions.

Secondly for us to sell Keane and Berbatov (highly likely) as both wanted to go, then I would like to think that we are pretty confident of getting some decent replacements. Money is no object and we could afford pretty much anyone if they are prepared to accept the fact we have a wage structure and won't earn as much as what some other clubs will pay.

We've already spent on Gomes,Modric and quality youngsters Dos Santos and Bostock. I'd like to see David Villa certainly, but as good as they are I'm not so sure on spending huge sums on Pavlichenko and Arshavin. Look at Rebrov and Shevchenko, both fantastic until they came to the premiership. I'm thinking Russian and Ukranian are pretty similar and will they be able to adapt.

Comment

• Keane is definatley worth that much. Mayb more he scored the same amount of goals as berbatov and is the same age and his going fro 25-30m.
                    I hope we can get one of those players Villa looks good, we definatley wont get all 3.
                    I just watched spurs on setanta beat norwich 5-1 Bent scoring 4 goals. Dos Santos and Modric both looked very impressive and Gomes made a good save. Also King played 45mins which is a good sign.

Comment

• Tottenham set their sights on Real Zaragoza keeper Cesar Sanchez, who is available for a nominal fee.

Zenit St. Petersburg will open talks with Andrei Arshavin's agent to try and resolve the striker's proposed move to Tottenham.

Tottenham are ready to smash the British transfer record in a £32m swoop for Valencia's David Villa - and will sell Dimitar Berbatov to Manchester United to fund the move.

Tottenham look set to splash more cash as they are on the verge of a shock £9.5m move for Manchester City defender Vedran Corluka.

Comment

Working...
                      X