Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Foxy Brown get THIS bad?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been wanted to smash since 2001. If the oppurtunity presented itself I wouldn't rebuke it.

Comment

That isnt bad at all shes bigger than what she was back n the day but still beautifull. Yall know yall would hit that. She will get back n shape as soon as she can get her career back on track. The thing is were does she fit n career wise with nicky killing it right now 4 the females?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice42 View Post
        That isnt bad at all shes bigger than what she was back n the day but still beautifull. Yall know yall would hit that. She will get back n shape as soon as she can get her career back on track. The thing is were does she fit n career wise with nicky killing it right now 4 the females?
        I want to (virtually) punch Nicki Minaj in the face. She is so annoying.

I say 'virtually' because it is illegal to punch women. But if I lived in one of the places where it's encouraged (say, Qatar, Tanzania, or the Jersey Shore), then I would catch her with a Judah-esque upper cut.

That being said, none of those chicks can touch vintage Lil' Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
          been wanted to smash since 2001. If the oppurtunity presented itself I wouldn't rebuke it.
          Yeah, there were some girls that I wanted to crush in high school. But i saw her on facebook and she looks like Mike Golic now.

...so I had to let it go.

Release your past desires. Nobody deserves a roll for what they USED to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
            Yeah, there were some girls that I wanted to crush in high school. But i saw her on facebook and she looks like Mike Golic now.

...so I had to let it go.

Release your past desires. Nobody deserves a roll for what they USED to be.
            I would still smash pam grier if the opportunity presented itself.

Comment

that's saying alot she hasn't aged well for a black woman. Just saying

Comment

not even if she begged me too fat

Comment

I'd pipe Helen Mirren before Pam Grier.

Pam used to be hot. Now she has a tank body. Still, she han't fallen off like Kathleen Turner.

Comment

Working...
                  X