Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordinary fighter, nothing special but the way he handled himself when he got hurt impressed me. He was aware of what was happening and that's talent. He's just 19 so his skills can still improve.

Comment

from what i saw last night he wont be able to make ww in the future and if and when he goes up to jrmw he wont be able to take any of the big punchers shots at that weight. he looks like a decent prospect but not at all what i expected to see after all the hype

Comment

Great fighter at 147. If he can't make Welterweight, I see him being a paper champ at 154.

Comment

im pretty sure he can make 147 but who knows how he feels

Comment

kid is good but wont make it very far

he is a ginger and gingers have no soul

Comment

wow really lol

Comment

kids gto serious talent....all yall acting like boxing gurus, watch the kid will do his thing. it was his first time being under such a spotlight co main even to the mayweather vs mosley fight come on...give him a break, i thought he boxed beautifully and just 19...I believe he becomes champ in the next few years, you tell me who has more potential then him at 19?? Hes one of the top prospects in the world right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  im pretty sure he can make 147 but who knows how he feels
                  why was the fight made at 150? he looks like a good fighter but if jose miguel cotto had him hurt what happens when he fights a real puncher at 147 or 154 we might have another linares or khan on our hands

Comment

Working...
                  X