No announcement yet.

Roach's physical condition at 49

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
    Looks like he doesn't have parkinson's disease in this photo.. Look at his biceps..

I noticed that too. But I've dropped by the Wildcard on a few ocassions and met the man himself, those pictures are deceiving.

One thing I did notice in part two of 24/7, there was a scene of Roach walking around his new digs and I noticed the way one of his feet, the way he was draggin' it.

Comment

Originally posted by May 02, 2009 View Post
      I noticed that too. But I've dropped by the Wildcard on a few ocassions and met the man himself, those pictures are deceiving.

One thing I did notice in part two of 24/7, there was a scene of Roach walking around his new digs and I noticed the way one of his feet, the way he was draggin' it.

Yup, this one time I saw Roach coming up the stairs and his leg wouldn't listen to him so he took a really long time to get up the last few steps. It was heartbreaking to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Classic View Post
        I think you guys are not truly aware of the condition he's in. Watching the latest 24/7, I'm saddened to see that Roach has slowed down. With the medication he's taking, it looks like he's not all there. This explains why Michael Moorer is helping out with the training duties. Several times in this 24/7 series, they have talked about his condition. Yes, he's in fine shape physically-looking but I don't think he's healthy. I hope for the best for him and Team Pacquiao.

I think Pac and Roach only have few more fights left together as both of them are nearing the end. Hopefully they can have few more great ones before the end.

Comment

Check out my man Freddie back in his fighting days.

Comment

freedie roach is not doing good, michael moorer as u can see was brought in for a reason, and u michael moorer is very emotional when they asked him bout freedie. Roach is at end of his days, but he will continue to fight til the end. Hes a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
              freedie roach is not doing good, michael moorer as u can see was brought in for a reason, and u michael moorer is very emotional when they asked him bout freedie. Roach is at end of his days, but he will continue to fight til the end. Hes a great guy.

dude wtf, you're talking like Roach is about to die and ****. Parkinson's doesn't kill. It's a dibilitating (sp?) disease but he's not going to die. Roach said in an interview about the time Ali came into his gym. He said Ali made some joke about Freddie calling him a "nigg.er" and said that he was still the charismatic joker. Parkison's is only a physical disability, it doesn't make you ******ed like Alzhiemers or anything.

Comment

it is truly sad watching him on the 24/7 series. he is a hell of a trainer.

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
                Yup, this one time I saw Roach coming up the stairs and his leg wouldn't listen to him so he took a really long time to get up the last few steps. It was heartbreaking to watch.

Comment

Working...
                X