Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious qustion: Why is it african-american isn't as ''black'' as african people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Serious qustion: Why is it african-american isn't as ''black'' as african people?

It's really wierd to me. Usually when watching black american fighters like Roy Jones Jr, George Foreman and SRL they're lighter in skin than pure african fighters.. Why is it all African-american fighters doesn't have the dark color of say.. Antonio Tarver? It's a legitimate question i'm just wondering about..
    Last edited by -Blackout-; 04-18-2009, 06:12 AM.

Why dont you support, your boy kessler, pure viking warrior, to busy busy suppporting the african american

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
      Why dont you support, your boy kessler, pure viking warrior, to busy busy suppporting the african american
      Trust me.. I am supporting Kessler.. Problem is the man is only fighting a bum once a year so I gotta turn elsewhere to watch exciting fighters.

Comment

I guessing because there's a chance that the African Americans have some some white in them somewhere down the lines...

But one thing I notice is that African native men seem to always have red eyes, not sure why that is..

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
          Trust me.. I am supporting Kessler.. Problem is the man is only fighting a bum once a year so I gotta turn elsewhere to watch exciting fighters.
          Then mayby you shoukd start supoporting your european fighters

Comment

because many african-americans have mixed with whites over the years, many black women were raped by white slave owners

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I guessing because there's a chance that the African Americans have some some white in them somewhere down the lines...

But one thing I notice is that African native men seem to always have red eyes, not sure why that is..
              Red eyes!? I didn't know that was an eyecolor.. Heard about Brown, Blue and green though. Got any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
                Then mayby you shoukd start supoporting your european fighters
                Nah, Why root for the losing team?

Comment

Originally posted by LordVoldemort View Post
                  because many african-americans have mixed with whites over the years, many black women were raped by white slave owners
                  That explains it...

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                    Nah, Why root for the losing team?
                    GRRRRRRRR

Comment

Working...
                    X