Wladimir upping his game for Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir upping his game for Joshua

I dont think Joshua realises whats hes gotton into

Wladimir has brought in Hendry Akinwande to hone his most valued asset,,..his clinch game yes thats right Hendry Akinwande the same guy Ward brought into sparring camp for the Froch fight

watch how effortlessly Hendry can switch up his power punching and clinch game

Wlads gonna sting like a bee and suck like and octopus

my prediction before Akinwande was brought into the Wald camp was a mirror image of this with Wlad coming out on top

but now i know its going to be a one sided points decision for Wlad

Comment

what? he's brought in henry Akinwande...?

a shot inactive 41 year old has brought in a dude that's well into his 50's to help him not be shot anymore?

not sure if srs

Comment

the master is going to teach the student. this is like any cliched movie. henry unfortunately be killed in a tragic accident like mickey, apollo creed, etc...setting wlad up for revenge. this times its personal. lets get it on!!!! 500 clinches!!! he did it for henry!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
          my prediction before Akinwande was brought into the Wald camp was a mirror image of this with Wlad coming out on top

but now i know its going to be a one sided points decision for Wlad
          Idk if you know but Wladimir is 40 years old and he doesn't throw punches like he used to let alone like Holyfield in that video. And when has Wlad even brawled?

Comment

This is the sweet science y'all

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              the master is going to teach the student. this is like any cliched movie. henry unfortunately be killed in a tragic accident like mickey, apollo creed, etc...setting wlad up for revenge. this times its personal. lets get it on!!!! 500 clinches!!! he did it for henry!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Idk if you know but Wladimir is 40 years old and he doesn't throw punches like he used to let alone like Holyfield in that video. And when has Wlad even brawled?
                With Wlads motivational videos and public build ups i just know he wont let his fans down again... hes gonna put his balls where Joshuas mouth is ...Akinwande is teaching him the ball mount standing clinch energy drainer.... Joshuas gonna be burnt out by the 3 round and Wladimir is going to blow him over with a mix of bad breath and carbon dioxide

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post

your gif input of old king kong vs godzilla movies are no use here,we are discussing boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X