Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: This Will Be a War - I Have Kell Brook's Number!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPENCE by KO!

Comment

The fact that most people have Kell winning means Spence gets FULL CREDIT when he goes ahead and takes his belt. Point blank period.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I dont know what the hell you just said. But my translation of it is 1hourRun destroyed me in some random thread the other day, I'm going to hide behind my alt like a little b*tch that he made me out to be the other day.
        I'm gonna ruin your mum's balloon knot, the old bat

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Now where's the guy from the other day that needed proof Spence walks around at 170lbs ??????

Spence not a small dude. But neither is Kell Brook. I know Spence lost and got out boxed by the guy from Kazakhstan in the Olympics though...
          He was interviewed about that. They told him he was eliminated, got it wrong, he actually won, and he said he couldn't get himself back into that killer mentality after thinking he was already gone.

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          Yes he`s controlled, he also likes to bully his opponents, especially on the ropes and he likes to throw a lot of shots. He`s going to get countered and stopped.
          Want to bet your sig and avy on that?

Comment

dudes talking about how ****ty brook's resume is are the same that will say spence is #1 welterweight because he beat brook....

Comment

Errol Spence is about to beat the brakes off Brook in his hometown. It will be like when Hagler broke Minter down to his lowest level. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                The combined record of the fighters Brook and Spence have fought through 21 fights.

Brook: 276-862
                Spence: 326-69

Keep in mind that it took Brook 10 years to fight an actual threat in Porter.
                So how is it that people keep saying that Spence hasn't fought anyone when in his 4th year as a pro, has fought better competition that Brook has. What exactly is so special about Brook to be considered elite and deserving of big pay days? A win over Porter and getting smashed in by GGG? Brook had every chance to fight top contenders but always backed out of fights. 13 years as a pro, fought 2 legit fighters and this guys thinks he's an elite fighter and deserves big pay days? Too bad we are in an era in boxing where every fighter thinks he's a Hall of Famer and deserves big money fights after one win over a top fighter.
                Brooks first 10 fight opponents accounted for 721 of those losses... against complete journeymen, some of which had boxed over 150/200 times.

errol spences first 10 opponents were complete novices who'd had 122 fights between all 10 of them .Your figures are meaningless and you know it.

Errol spence, former olympian getting pushed heavily by a large promotional power..

I wonder how could he possibly be any different to Kell Brook in his early days. The Kell Brook who at the time was being promoted by Frank Warren who hadnt two pennies to rub together, and was at the time the only surviving british boxing promoter, in a country that had long stopped giving a **** about boxing until circa 2012?

Now why would Errol spence, backed by more money, in a bigger market with a better promotional team at his disposal in a more lucrative era...be doing better 4 years into his pro career then Kell?

What a mystery...
                Last edited by yammy25; 02-17-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  Brooks first 10 fight opponents accounted for 721 of those losses... against complete journeymen, some of which had boxed over 150/200 times.

errol spences first 10 opponents were complete novices who'd had 122 fights between all 10 of them .Your figures are meaningless and you know it.

Errol spence, former olympian getting pushed heavily by a large promotional power..

I wonder how could he possibly be any different to Kell Brook in his early days. The Kell Brook who at the time was being promoted by Frank Warren who hadnt two pennies to rub together, and was at the time the only surviving british boxing promoter, in a country that had long stopped giving a **** about boxing until circa 2012?

Now why would Errol spence, backed by more money, in a bigger market with a better promotional team at his disposal in a more lucrative era...be doing better 4 years into his pro career then Kell?

What a mystery...
                  So whos fault is that? Khan pretty much turned pro at the same time and came to the U.S. to fight better competition. Remember Ricky Hatton, Prince Hamed, Lennox Lewis? You're telling me that Brook couldn't do that? Brook was comfortable fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                    I like Brook, but I think Spence is gonna end him. Spence has the most complete style at 147. And finishes guys
                    Especially if that eye come loose, it's going to be a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      The fact that most people have Kell winning means Spence gets FULL CREDIT when he goes ahead and takes his belt. Point blank period.

I kind of want to bookmark this thread and see their posts after the fight if Spence wins

Comment

Working...
                      X