Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook To Errol Spence: I Won't Vacate, You Are Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I'm taking ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Bets. Errol is going to put paws on Kell!
    I got Brook. I think he'll knock this kid out.

150 Q?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

GAME ON!!
      no, this must be wrong. Brooks twitter must have got hacked. Cause reliable and knowledgable people on nsb informed me that brook was ducking spence?

Comment

• Cant wait for this fight

Prepare your self for the derailing of the spence hype train

war brook

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          Where you sitting in negotiations for this then. Or was you just taking fat Dan's word for it. The fact remains. Porter had just destroyed Paulie and was feared. Golovkin was and is feared. Spence is feared. Fighting them all but still a scared ducker. Scared of little no power Bradley..
          Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          Ah well if Dan Rafael reports it it must be true..
          It's not Dan saying it. There are quotes from Hearn and Kell in the article explaining why they didn't take the Bradley fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            Expect Brook to have a bunch of mysterious injuries. He said he will fight Spence 2 different times and then said he isnt. Hes a flip flopper. I doubt he fights Spence anytime soon. Especially after just being destroyed by GGG.
            ^^^I think this is accurate. Talk is cheap and after the beating and eye injury he sustained in the Golovkin fight it might be too soon for Brook to face Spence. We'll see how this plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
              ^^^I think this is accurate. Talk is cheap and after the beating and eye injury he sustained in the Golovkin fight it might be too soon for Brook to face Spence. We'll see how this plays out.
              Wow, people are trying so hard to make the facts fit the narrative. He's defending his title, why aren't you happy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                It's not Dan saying it. There are quotes from Hearn and Kell in the article explaining why they didn't take the Bradley fight.
                Its just a joke to think Brook would've feared featherfisted Bradley. He fought Porter in the USA, when the hype was there. He fought Golovkin when he was the most feared man in boxing. Now Spence. It makes no sense to make him sound like a shook head.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                  Its just a joke to think Brook would've feared featherfisted Bradley. He fought Porter in the USA, when the hype was there. He fought Golovkin when he was the most feared man in boxing. Now Spence. It makes no sense to make him sound like a shook head.
                  He didn't want to fight Bradley for a title. Took him two years later to fight for a title. Not saying he was afraid but it's a fight he didn't want. And would've made more money fighting Bradley than he did fighting Porter. Who turns down a title fight 8 years into their career?

Comment

• Brook never said he wouldn't fight Spence.

Why are people making such ridiculous claims?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      He didn't want to fight Bradley for a title. Took him two years later to fight for a title. Not saying he was afraid but it's a fight he didn't want. And would've made more money fighting Bradley than he did fighting Porter. Who turns down a title fight 8 years into their career?
                      It's a total lie to say he didn't want that fight. Arum offered it, low money + 3 fight promotional deal if he won.

This was at a time he was becoming mandatory for the IBF. So obviously a no brainer.

Brook has since offered Bradley a fight twice and was turned down both times.

Comment

Working...
                      X