Jesus Christ Molina looks like a guy they pulled from the audience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina looked like he didn't train more than a week

Comment

C'mon, just give Crawford the Credit he deserve, Molina was the bigger man, Crawford still put a Clinic and finish him. It was a risky stay busy fight and he did extremely well against tricky challenger. He's simple the best p4p right now. You can keep hatin' all you want that won't change that fact. 2016 fighter of the year.

Comment

I wasn't even watching that. I knew that Molina would look like a drunk bum and that's exactly what people been saying here. Crawford needs to go up and challenge himself

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          he looks drunk
          ^^^This! I was laughing the entire time.

Comment

Remember Conor Mcgregor fight against Aldo. He looked like a drained Zombie during weight in. But we all know all it ended up. I think Molina fought well, he did what he had to do but he simply could not win.

Comment

I saw something on the internet that Haymon told Molina "look i just got you a fight, you don't even have to train or make weight, just show up in omaha and look as terrible as you can".

Follow

FightNights.comVerified account
              ‏@boxing
              Haymon to Molina: I got you a fight. You don't have to train or make weight. I just need you to go to HBO and look as terrible as you can.
              RETWEETS
              Last edited by watchayouhead; 12-11-2016, 12:25 AM.

Comment

I had Molina up 6-1 at the time of the stoppage. Effective aggressiveness.

Comment

So people act like the Broner fight didn't happen I guess? I'm a big fan of Bud and I watched the Charlo fight and taped the Mares fight then flipped to UFC. I'm not watching that garbage HBO put on.

Comment

Working...
                  X