Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Stevenson Had Opportunities To Fight - Why Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    U say all this hate about him, but i bet you have a lot of "forget him you dont have to fight him or take his belts" tweets..

sound like a psychological coping method
    I don't tweet, and I don't hate him.

It isn't hate to think Stevenson is average, I think taking his belts would be easy work for either guy. It's my honest opinion, he isn't a very good fighter hes approaching 40 and hasn't fought a single world class fighter. He's living off a win over Chad Dawson who had just been stopped.

I give Stevenson props, he's made some money on what talent he has and fighting average guys. It's what a clever fighter would do in his position, he's a good businessman but in my opinion a very average fighter.

Comment

I'm still hurt from the Kovalev duck but this is still a fight i would love to see.

I'm sure Adonis was just talking as usual but its a shame Ward has taken this stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        I don't tweet, and I don't hate him.

It isn't hate to think Stevenson is average, I think taking his belts would be easy work for either guy. It's my honest opinion, he isn't a very good fighter hes approaching 40 and hasn't fought a single world class fighter. He's living off a win over Chad Dawson who had just been stopped.

I give Stevenson props, he's made some money on what talent he has and fighting average guys. It's what a clever fighter would do in his position, he's a good businessman but in my opinion a very average fighter.
        easy enough work for kov to split a 10 million dollar of purse bid i bet...

..or do you think even easier than that??
        like take 2 million for ward instead type of easy??

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I'm still hurt from the Kovalev duck but this is still a fight i would love to see.

I'm sure Adonis was just talking as usual but its a shame Ward has taken this stance.
          the only thing that ducked kovalev was the alleged 5 million dollars that al haymon was going to put in his back account..

**** passed right by him...

Comment

the only thing that ducked kovalev was the alleged 5 million dollars that al haymon was going to put in his back account..

**** passed right by him...
            The fight was swerved by Stevenson for money reasons or whatever, it doesn't really matter, as a boxing fan it was disappointing.

Comment

The fight was swerved by Stevenson for money reasons or whatever, it doesn't really matter, as a boxing fan it was disappointing.
              NA..hbo didnt make the offer they wanted..he has 3 belts to kovalev's one..he was putting 10k in seats in cananda..i hear the first offer was 50-50...
              KOVALEV TOOk less that that for pascal who had no belts and hadnt did **** but look like ****..

al haymon signed him and was still willing to keep him on hbo..hbo declined...DONT BE FOOLED OUT HERE

BE THE FAN YOU ARE..you're guys is the most feared man in the sport at 40 years of fuggin age.

Comment

furthermore kovalev's purse bid antics lol...man please review this before u just accept wat they tell u..stevenson was chasing the challenger as far as im concerned.

Comment

furthermore kovalev's purse bid antics lol...man please review this before u just accept wat they tell u..stevenson was chasing the challenger as far as im concerned.
                  Oh yeah it's Kovalevs fault why Adonis hasn't had a meaningful fight in years.

Come on, rein it in a bit.

Comment

Definitely make him go through Kov first and earn a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      damn straight you owe kovalev a rematch b1tch!
                      Still a ***** even though he moved up to LHW and fought one of the deadliest punchers in the game within a year... Right on! That ***** is also willing to give Kov the rematch that he rightfully deserves...

Comment

Working...
                      X