What's your opinion on the universe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your opinion on the universe?

Just your general view on everything.

That we don't really know anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      That we don't really know anything about it.
      We really don't.

Humans have barely scratched the surface studying the oceans, and we know even less about the universe.

Comment

i posted this in another thread. imo we are one big accident. who knows who or what started all. our minds will never be able to understand it

Comment

All roads lead to god.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            We really don't.

Humans have barely scratched the surface studying the oceans, and we know even less about the universe.
            We haven't even reached the bottom of the ocean right?

Hell we can barely make it to Mars but I think we will soon though. We should send a ****** to Mars...wait bad idea he would find a way to blow it up.

Comment

This will sound a bit wacko to some & if I'm honest I don't grasp it well enough myself.

I always shunned mainstream religion as I felt it had been manipulated onto a form of control. I felt it was so far removed from its original teachings it may as well have been a different subject.
              Science claims to trump religion but the more we prove with science & evolution the closer it rings true to archaic stories.

Modern science has noticed a theme that hold true in every new discovery.
              Each galaxy has a black hole at its centre. It's now believed that each galaxy formed from a black hole.

Think back to original teachings of the bible. In the beginning there was light. That suggests that light came from darkness. I.e to be recognised as light there had to be darkness before it.

Muslims for centuries have shunned pork. Long before the days of modern medicine. It's an ancient belief that pork is a dirty meat from a dirty animal. Full of parasites.
              Modern science has proven this old belief & pork is one of the most dangerous meats to consume.

To say a pig is obviously dirty it true but chickens and cows aren't known for their cleanliness

I don't have a theory on the universe but I think there's answers in the old scriptures.

Look at evolution. How there's so many different types of beings.

If we evolved from primates then why have no other primates evolved as we have.
              What's changed?

Makes you think...Some of it sounds mentalist but definitely makes you scratch your head

Comment

Working...
              X