No announcement yet.

What we know about Haymon complete summary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    A five part series by an HBO employee distributed by a company that is suing Al Haymon. What we know about Al Haymon was the correct title because we learned absolutely nothing new about Al Haymon. A five part series that could've been written in one article. Major letdown by Hauser one of the best investigative journalist in boxing. I think this piece discredits him as anything other than a paid HBO journalist using his past credibility to write hit pieces on the competition. He regurgitated past articles and interviews written by other journalist just to write an article critical of PBC. He had to be shamed into disclosing he works for HBO.

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V
    It was an eye-opening article for me, since I knew almost nothing about Al Haymon before reading it.

I hate that there is such bias here, though. I did not realize that. I do wonder how PBC is going to get the viewership up there, though. Not so sure hey are wrong about that aspect. I hope they start putting better matches together for the sake of the sport.

Comment

Working...
    X