Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stand small town country people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    It's like they can't believe other languages exist. They're also the type of people who think they embody what a "real American" is. And yes, they're Mormons from Utah.
    now that's just disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by triggger happpy View Post
      I get it, I just don't like it.
      What part of the country are you in? I assume your in the states... I have lived all over, one you leave San Francisco and go over the hill past Sacramento, the midwest starts! And just outside New York are some very azz backwards areas...Also lived in Louisiana, and that was some culture shock!

I don't mind rural areas for a while but even when you think you are alone you have no real privacy everyone knows your business lol. And midsize cities are a pain in the azz... Baltimore and San Francisco are not real cities to me...LA and New York are large enough so that people have nothing to prove. In New York one can get a sandwich and a beer almost any time of night, meanwhile in San Francisco **** closes down like in a small town. Forget about Baltimore!

Theres a reason new york is expensive to live in! i don't mind paying the costs!

Comment

Working...
      X