• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    What's the deal with "Ether'd"?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastoverhand View Post

the 2nd last one with the guys making out.. that's crossing the fking line bro!
      aint nobody tryin to see that here!
      Your sig. Ain't nobody tryin' to see some monkey boxing trainer peein' in his own mouth either.

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura storm View Post
        Your sig. Ain't nobody tryin' to see some monkey boxing trainer peein' in his own mouth either.
        touché

except.. maybe...
        this guy

nice sig BTW- that is one BEAST overhand
        Last edited by bigfo0t; 10-19-2014, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
          I like Kovalev. I wouldn't call him a hype job, but he's a limited fighter for sure imo. In terms of ability, he's miles behind Golovokin..who as you say is the real deal.

My point was the same group of posters who rubbish GGG every time he fights, happen to be the same ones who were really on Kovalev's back not so long ago.

A fighter gets a little buzz going on here, and certain posters seem to get personally insulted by it. If that's because of race, nationality, fighting style, i'm not sure. It's an obvious pattern though.
          Darnell Boone said that out of Kovalev, Stevenson, and Ward, Kovalev was the best boxer of the three. I don't know if I buy that myself, but it doesn't suggest that he's limited.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Quillin not fighting GGG is sensationalized around here. It's common knowledge. No **** right? It sucks for sure but why do Golovkin fans turn a blind eye on Ward and blame it Ward's promotional issues? After all Golovkins hurts heavyweights right? Can beat anyone from 154 to 175 right? Going up to 168 should be no biggie.
            now,now you start sounding like hater there, jrrod02 made pretty good points in his post and you ignore it.
            i personally think if GGG want to fight ward he sould go up to 168 and i predict ward will win, but the problem is ward still in inactivity, is already october and we haven't hear news about ward upcoming bout also he still hasn't done with his legal issue yet. so what have to be done so GGG can fight ward?? skip cotto and canelo then move to 168 to pursue inactive fighter?? that doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
              What makes you here think Ward actually wants the fight?
              He has a history of doing stupid things.

He declined a fight with Bute, even though Bute at the time was considered the 2nd best SMW. He didn't want to go to England for a rematch with Froch. He didn't want to move up to 75 to fight Stevenson who has called him out. He says he wants all these big fights but was trying to get HBO to approve fights with Dimitri Sartison and Thomas Oosthuizen, two opponents no one cared to see him with, and whom HBO thankfully declined. He then got the fight with Rodriguez a C+ fighter, and managed to bore us to death in that fight. I wonder what you would say had GGG gone the distance with Rodriguez?

Since then he's been in a legal battle with his promoter, whom he very willingly re-signed with in 2011 and last to him 3 times in court. (I guess we'll have to see what happens now that Goosen has passed)

Meanwhile GGG has been busy fighting constantly and building up a great following in the US despite not having a large Kazakhstan population in the US.

So again what makes you say it's GGG who doesn't want the fight? Ward talks a lot but his actions don't make it seem like he wants it.
              Originally posted by betmen View Post
              now,now you start sounding like hater there, jrrod02 made pretty good points in his post and you ignore it.
              i personally think if GGG want to fight ward he sould go up to 168 and i predict ward will win, but the problem is ward still in inactivity, is already october and we haven't hear news about ward upcoming bout also he still hasn't done with his legal issue yet. so what have to be done so GGG can fight ward?? skip cotto and canelo then move to 168 to pursue inactive fighter?? that doesn't make sense.
              Yup. Great points.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                Yup. Great points.
                there it is again, you ignoring it with sarcastic comment.

So now i ask you this, what both camps willing to done including promotor to make this fight happen next year?? assuming it's GGG second fight next year coz i dont think ward is willing to fight in monte carlo.

and dont worry i'm not GGG fan, i still think he's overated

Comment

Working...
                X