Comic Book Humble Bundle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic Book Humble Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pretty great deal here. If you pay the average (8.55 currently), you get the first volume of Chew, Saga, Revival, Fetale, Lazarus, Morning Glory, and East of West. Or just pay a dollar for the the last four. It's usually 6 issues per volume, so that's like 42 comics in total. Also, the 1st volume of Walking Dead and the 20th volume if you pay $15. (not sure why they did this) They'll probably add some more comics next week like they usually do for most humble bundles.

I can vouch for for Chew, Fatale, and Saga. They're pretty amazing. I have not read the others, but the they're all written by quality writers.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pretty great deal here. If you pay the average (8.55 currently), you get the first volume of Chew, Saga, Revival, Fetale, Lazarus, Morning Glory, and East of West. Or just pay a dollar for the the last four. It's usually 6 issues per volume, so that's like 42 comics in total. Also, the 1st volume of Walking Dead and the 20th volume if you pay $15. (not sure why they did this) They'll probably add some more comics next week like they usually do for most humble bundles.

I can vouch for for Chew, Fatale, and Saga. They're pretty amazing. I have not read the others, but the they're all written by quality writers.
    Chew, Fatale and Saga are three of my favourite current comics. I can vouch for Chew, Saga, Revival and Fatale and Morning Glories is alright.

By the way the Fatale artist, Sean Phillips, is properly amazing. I met him at a Comic Con in Leeds last year (Thought Bubble) and got an amazing sketch of Zack Overkill in a hardcover issue of Incognito. He spent tons of time with everyone who came to see him and was an all round stellar chap. I also met Fiona Staples who draws Saga at the same event, she's my favourite comic book artist.

Comment

i've had some trouble pulling girls lately.

this will be the game changer i need.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Hey, comic books are cool, hip, and trendy nowadays. They're all the rage. Comic book movies and tv shows are now mainstream. At least that's what I tell myself to sleep at night.

These are only digital comics. No one has to know!

Originally posted by squealpiggy
          By the way the Fatale artist, Sean Phillips, is properly amazing. I met him at a Comic Con in Leeds last year (Thought Bubble) and got an amazing sketch of Zack Overkill in a hardcover issue of Incognito. He spent tons of time with everyone who came to see him and was an all round stellar chap. I also met Fiona Staples who draws Saga at the same event, she's my favourite comic book artist.
          Yup, the Sean Philips and Brubaker pair having been making nothing but gold. Sleeper and Criminal are a also couple of my favorite comic book series.

Comment

Working...
          X