Shooting at 420 Rally in Denver Colorado 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting at 420 Rally in Denver Colorado 2013

Whats next? Denver lockdown?

So you dont see a difference between this and a terrorist attack? You just looking for attention? What??

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga! View Post
      So you dont see a difference between this and a terrorist attack? You just looking for attention? What??
      Who cares terrorist attack or not,if someone gets killed and they're looking for the gunman they have the right to put everything on lock down till the shooter/bomber is caught.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinBieberFan View Post
        Who cares terrorist attack or not,if someone gets killed and they're looking for the gunman they have the right to put everything on lock down till the shooter/bomber is caught.
        and you have a problem with this I assume? Wait until you have children.

Comment

how do you know this wasn't a terrorist attack?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            how do you know this wasn't a terrorist attack?
            I don't.

Why would it upset you if a country that you don't even live in is trying to protect the non-criminal element of society?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              Whats next? Denver lockdown?

Is the city of Denver released from its lockdown yet? What's that? It was never in lockdown? Why it's almost as though a shooting at a drug rally is on a different plane of severity than a deliberate bombing of a large public event and a bomb-fight with police.

I blame the Lizard People.

Comment

Two people were shot in the leg? Leg terrorists?

Comment

I don't.

Why would it upset you if a country that you don't even live in is trying to protect the non-criminal element of society?

we all live on the same planet

i won't reply any of your ignorant questions anymore you sicko

Comment

and you have a problem with this I assume? Wait until you have children.
                    I have a child and of course I want it to be protected and I want every other child to be protected in this world..but with me is that I like to see things for what they really are..in Boston there were 9000 cops looking for the Boston Bombers..many questions about that bombing haven't been answered yet..we have one guy who is dead and his brother is in a critical condition..now I assume he's gonna be dead too very soon..dead people don't talk..

But if you have children I'm sure you would be amused when 10 special force cops come in to your house and search your house while holding a machine gun in their hand..to me that's like the sh** hitlers soldiers used to do..and if you have guns in your house to protect your family those guns would probably be taken away too because Obama doesn't like guns remember???

And what a coincidence a "bomb drill" when the explosion happened, well this witness is saying there were cops everywhere and even cops on the roof..yet it still hasn't happened..but let me tell you one thing..I know most posters here hate Muslims because they have been brainwashed by the media but you should know a Terrorism attack is not just when a Muslim does something..and those brothers haven't admitted anything yet..one is dead the other one fighting for his life..or should I believe the American Government everything they tell me on tv?? They lied about Osama bin Laden and the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ( which of course never existed)

here a video for you

Comment

Working...
                    X