Is Bellew World class?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bellew World class?.

What do you think of Tony?.

i used too think he was absolutely shite,but he has improved a lot and along with his natural gifts i see no reason he can't mix it at world level soon,175 is hardly the deepest division right now

Comment

Id say he was just Bellew world class.

Comment

Probably, though that's more damning of the division than anything else. Dawson looks like he can't be arsed, Pascal is Mr Glass shoulder, Hopkins is edging to retirement, Cleverly is distinctly average, Cloud is strong but predictable, Campillo is coming to the end, Chilemba is solid but lacks power, Alvarez is very promising but untested, Kovalev may be the best of the bunch though could be a nightmare to match up.

Weak division though Bellew will get chances at the top I imagine.

Comment

He's definitely getting there....

.....started out just using his power and with not much sign of a Plan B if he could not knock guys over and he got himself in some avoidable wars. But someone has been working hard on him and he's far more patient, covers up when he has to and still retains all that top-notch power.

Not sure he beats Dawson or Cloud right now, but he's really kicked-on since the Cleverly fight and you could make a decent case for him winning any rematch and seeing off Shuminov as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
            i used too think he was absolutely shite,but he has improved a lot and along with his natural gifts i see no reason he can't mix it at world level soon,175 is hardly the deepest division right now
            Agree with this.

Comment

If you think Cleverly is world class then why not.

Comment

Working...
              X