Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales B sample comes back positive...sort of; fight with Garcia still in Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales B sample comes back positive...sort of; fight with Garcia still in Jeopardy

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13458.html

dont think clenbuterol will make morales superman. it'll help him lose weight and increase stamina. dannys young and tough. i say he should fight morales anyways, swifty's gonna win either way, it'll be much sweeter this time though.

oh well, not up to me...

Comment

Ugh this ****.

Comment

I guess 1 out of 3 aint bad.

lol.

Comment

mayorga was on some weight loss **** when he fought oscar. that don't help you fight.

Comment

The rematch was pointless anyway. Bring in Spadafora.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              mayorga was on some weight loss **** when he fought oscar. that don't help you fight.
              lol. That's a **** argument.

It helps you lose weight. Its an unfair advantage becasue the other guy has to work harder to lose and you can also give you more energy. In a CLOSE fight that could be the difference.

Oscar-Mayorga was a mismatch.

Comment

If he indeed does have a second positive result and GBP is trying to cover it up, they are taking a monster risk if something bad happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  lol. That's a **** argument.

It helps you lose weight. Its an unfair advantage becasue the other guy has to work harder to lose and you can also give you more energy. In a CLOSE fight that could be the difference.

Oscar-Mayorga was a mismatch.
                  and garcia/morales isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    dont think clenbuterol will make morales superman. it'll help him lose weight and increase stamina. dannys young and tough. i say he should fight morales anyways, swifty's gonna win either way, it'll be much sweeter this time though.

oh well, not up to me...
                    Probably true, especially if he doesn't even have much in his system. If he did intentionally take the **** I'm thinking they just figured it would level the playing field a bit without roiding him up. Not condoning it, but it's not spooky ****. It can't transform him into prime Morales. Morales is done.

That said, of course PEDs ain't cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X