Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this some DVD or do you get a copy of some file sharing website

Comment

Double post
      Last edited by Juof; 06-12-2012, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        Is this some DVD or do you get a copy of some file sharing website
        pretty sure you can get it off torrents

Comment

Yeah I got it off a torrent

Comment

I might give this dvd a try? What equipment do i need?

Comment

Originally posted by Stannis View Post
              I might give this dvd a try? What equipment do i need?
              Pull up bar
              Some weights I have 25 pounds which isn't ideal its either too heavy or too light for some exercises
              Resistance bands, which is optional
              And a somewhat open room or space

And thats pretty much it. I like using it as a way to maintain strength and conditioning through summer without going to the gym too much and taking off some extra weight.

Comment

Just downloaded the videos. There are like 12 different discs. Do i do 1 disk each day or something?

Comment

still going strong Im a week into phase 2 and im down from my original weight of 165 to 159. Finally got a pull up bar so i wont have to use the *****ass bands on back day.

Comment

Final stretch phase 3

I have tripped up a couple times throughout like last week was recovery at Phase 2 and I was on vacation down the shore so I wasnt able to do any workouts. Also on a given week I might miss a workout or two but every week I will always do the 3 lifting workouts and plyos. And about a month ago I missed a week cause I was crazy busy but made up for it so I had to add a week to the plan.

But as for results I'am down to a lean 155 which is probably the lowest I have been in about 3 or 4 years which is a good feeling. I was at a gym last week and maxed out on a couple things and my bench was the same which is good I was afraid I might lose some strength but my shoulder press went down a bit which isnt a big problem.

What I have noticed though is that I'am able to do a lot more pushups and pullups then usual (obviously since a lot of back and chest are those) but my back is looking especially ripped now and the core is looking really good (which is great because I'm going to the beach again tonight).

My diet has been pretty good a lot of protein not much carbs but I have been drinking a lot this summer and that has been messing with my results a bit.

All in all though it has been going great and I'm excited when I finish to start a month and a half bulking cycle then do a hybrid of p90x and lifting to cut and be in the best shape of my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X