Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most disturbing video you've watched on the net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most disturbing video you've watched on the net?

First off I don't intent to make this a video posting thread, so please don't post gruesome stuff because you'll probably traumatize some unsespecting poster who was curious. I just wanted to see what your thoughts are after you saw it and how it affects you.

Me personally I always avoided the REALLY sick stuff(like sites where you can see murders and stuff) and I never watched anything like that. But I read about the Rhode Island Station Nightclub fire of 2003 where 100 people died and many injured. Somebody with a camera was in the club the moment the fire started and you can see it all unfold. Very disturbing and sad sight. At one point you could actually see the jammed entrance full of people that were stuck because they all trampled and climbed over eachother.

That whole thing bothered me and changed the way I look at things. Now I always check large crowded rooms for emergency exists, sprinklers etc.

I try to stay away from all that stuff somethings should not be in the internet it just makes it acceptable for others to do the same in order to get their 5 minutes of fame.

Comment

2g1c........

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        2g1c........
        one of the most famous ones huh. still never watched it, still don't even know exactly what's done in that video.

Comment

dudes gettin decapitated by mexican cartels

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            one of the most famous ones huh. still never watched it, still don't even know exactly what's done in that video.
            shit eating.

Comment

There was the pain olympics thing I watched about 3 seconds of that and there was 3 guys 1 hammer(or something like that) . That one is pretty awful..
              I remember there was a whole month in high school where everyone was finding these weird ass videos.

Comment

anything with lil Wayne in it

Comment

There was this one video posted on here of a gay man in Africa being beaten and burned to death. I don't know why I watched it, but I literally had nightmares for weeks. It was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    There was this one video posted on here of a gay man in Africa being beaten and burned to death. I don't know why I watched it, but I literally had nightmares for weeks. It was horrible.
                    You reminded me, the video of Pugly jump roping... Horrifying....

Comment

Working...
                    X