Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC Prez: I Hate Scumbag De La Hoya, Call From MGM Was Crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I’ll never watch dazn again”

Oh forgot you paid it up for a year? Lol fight fans have turned into reality tv fans with the crying and bit ch ing.

Comment

That's pretty funny, I have been thinking lately Oscar is pretty weird. He looked f'd up after Ryan Garcia's fight with his puffy face, red eyes and drunken smile..

Comment

Ok this foo seems like he is more butt hurt about de la hoya then the other way around... white should just stop crying about what de la hoya said about the McGregor vs Mayweather that's old and stupid...at the end of the day he got the views and buys he wanted to get for that event so why cry about what the other person says... he gets to much into his feelings and s...t

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Does anybody like De La Hoya besides his childhood butt buddy Eric Gomez?

yeah, theres a lot of people who like oscar de la hoya. there nobody else who had that golden boy aura that he had. now you just got haters on here yapping away....

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Dana White KO1 ODLH.

I'm disgusted with the management over at DAZN. They have a great model, they are showing tremendous bouts in the past and in the near future, but they are going to kill the golden goose with some of their moves. The announcers suck. The production is minor league. And they took it up the poop shoot by delaying the main event last night.
            Yep. Chris Mannix made me cancel my subscription to DAZN. His petty antics hating on Sergio Mora, etc, childish

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
              Oscar should knock him the eff out the next time he sees him. Dana White runs his mouth when no one is in front of him or when he’s hiding behind his security. Oscar should go up to shake his hand next time he sees him and break his jaw with 1 shot.

no way that puzzy white takes even the slightest risk with oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Albertocrn View Post
                Ok this foo seems like he is more butt hurt about de la hoya then the other way around... white should just stop crying about what de la hoya said about the McGregor vs Mayweather that's old and stupid...at the end of the day he got the views and buys he wanted to get for that event so why cry about what the other person says... he gets to much into his feelings and s...t
                All he did was answer a reporters question, they asked white about mgm showing the fight

Comment

Any man that wears fishnets, lingerie, panties, heels, and lipstick is a weirdo in my book, add a drunk and drug addict, triple weirdo, LMAO!!! I’m h@mophobic and PROUD of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Imagine a boxing Main event PPV where the dudes have about 25 combined losses lol... and I thought Boxing fans were dummies, these UFC fans pay big money to watch completely average guys fight one another.
                    You've summed up the problem with modern boxing, largely brought about by Floyd - this idea that losses means the fighter isn't good or can't be a star.

This leads to the insufferable bull**** of 'elite' fighters protecting their records and not fighting each other, when it's the ****ing opposite that they should be doing! It's crazy that boxing fans have accepted this new reality.

Joshua not fighting Wilder. Spence will probably never fight Crawford. Canelo avoiding anyone that is in their prime etc etc it goes on and on.

For the record, I watched both events on Saturday and the UFC blew boxing out the water. The spectacle was amazing, the fighting was explosive, the card was stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
                      You've summed up the problem with modern boxing, largely brought about by Floyd - this idea that losses means the fighter isn't good or can't be a star.

This leads to the insufferable bull**** of 'elite' fighters protecting their records and not fighting each other, when it's the ****ing opposite that they should be doing! It's crazy that boxing fans have accepted this new reality.

Joshua not fighting Wilder. Spence will probably never fight Crawford. Canelo avoiding anyone that is in their prime etc etc it goes on and on.

For the record, I watched both events on Saturday and the UFC blew boxing out the water. The spectacle was amazing, the fighting was explosive, the card was stacked.
                      Exactly this!!

The quality of a fighter and their appeal is not measured by a padded and pretty looking record. These guys don’t get “gimme fights” ..... everyone is a challenge. Masvidal has stopped 3 top 10 guys in a row. Wilder has shared the ring with maybe 3 top 10 guys his entire career. UFC does well because the best fight the best consistently.

You win a belt you’re defending it against the highest ranked challenger immediately, not some no hoper that has no business being in the ring with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X