This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    I have Crawford and Loma as clear 1 and 2 pfp...in whatever order people want, I would probably put Loma 1...because in 15 fights I think he has more really good wins than Crawford in his 30 fights lol...and that isn't to slight Crawford, but yeah Loma has faced really good opposition whichever way people want to slice it...people hating on his resume so far, makes 0 sense to me.
    With Crawford’s resume how could you possibly have him that high?

Comment

Yes, Loma is still unproven for schooling word class athletes 10+ times in a row.

Comment

So, Loma has to prove himself by fighting Crawford...someone else who hasn't proved himself according to your standards? The fact that you used Crawford as the person that he needs to prove himself against is pure hypocrisy. Everything you said can be applied to Crawford, and at a much higher degree at that. Watch this...

"Crawford is a good boxer, but the hype is totally out of proportions. He did fight Gamboa at a totally unfair weight, and otherwise, I'm really not impressed with him fighting trash like Hank Lundy, John Molina, Julius Indongo, and Amir Khan. His skills are there, no one can deny that, but those skills have yet to be tested enough for him to deserve all the hype. When will we put pressure on him to fight Canelo? I doubt he has the courage to face Canelo, but he can at least fight a top guy in his weight class. Personally, I think he should fight Canelo. If Crawford is so special, why not prove it?"

Saying he needs to move up two more weight classes just proves you want to see him lose. You're a hater who isn't interested in giving him any respect. Sad part is, I was with you until the blatant hatred and hypocrisy. Of course, I'd like to see Loma face elite fighters, but if the quality isn't there or is avoiding, what's he to do?

Troll be gone/thread?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          With Crawford’s resume how could you possibly have him that high?
          That's a great question. Unfortunately, you won't get a good answer. I'm sure he'll respond with labels like "Undisputed" "Champion" and so forth. A whole lot of hot air when no names are put behind them.

Comment

Because the ts isn’t a member of your “if it’s white it’s right” agenda?
            You're an azzhole. The only one with a racial agenda here is you.

Comment

Meh.

I don't fault anyone who wants to unify the entire division.

Take every single title in the division.

I don't care the resume. It can't be faulted. Lomachenko will move up or fight someone a bit better later or whatever. But I will not fault him for trying to unify the entire division.

At least he didn't cherry pick a title. Win it. Then move up to cherry pick the easiest title holder then demand Pacquiao to move down to 140 or some s.hit.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                You're an azzhole. The only one with a racial agenda here is you.
                Your history here tells a different story

Comment

Here we go....no reason i should see Crawford name smh

Comment

This **** is getting ridiculous. Who is this ****ing member posting this ****ing garbage?

Comment

Because the ts isn’t a member of your “if it’s white it’s right” agenda?
                      Exactly. I don't want to make this a race thing, but honestly, it seems like every time some white boxer, such as Lomachenko, Golovkin or Usyk, proves to be better-than-average, their accomplishments are blown completely out of propotions, despite a lot of black fighters proving to be at least as skilled and/or accomplished. Why can't people just respect fighters for their accomplishments, instead of focusing on irrelevant things such as race, religion and nationality? That shid is just stupid. This is sports, not politics.
                      Last edited by ShawnTaylor; 10-16-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X