Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kov is going to keep Nelo on the outside with his jab. Easy UD for Kov, might even get a knockdown or two. Easy money

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Cinnamon is about to get his crap pushed in "Training day" style

****ttttttttttttt only fool getting their **** pushed in is koavlev! GUADALAJARA JALISCO STYLE!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Canelo KO/TKO within 8 rounds. War Canelo!
        I don’t see Canelo stopping Kova

Comment

• Anyone else think it was highly inappropriate for Brian Kenny to talk about that young ladies nasty gash? Keep it professional, cuz.

Comment

• these dude is dumb lmfao she said hes ducking him but the fights alrady signed and happening lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              What time is the main event, fellas?
              They want to be after the UFC main event is over, and 3 more to go there ugh.

Comment

• Who gives a flying **** about this logan Paul ky jelly bull****?

Comment

• If you tubers can just turn pro why can’t I face the winner of KSI vs Paul!

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                    these dude is dumb lmfao she said hes ducking him but the fights alrady signed and happening lmfao.
                    Lmao! I was thinking the same thing. He said he's ducking him yet they're fighting next weekend. 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                      Who gives a flying **** about this logan Paul ky jelly bull****?
                      Ima a watch, Im rooting for Logan just cause Ricky Funez is cool with em lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X