• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If u ever meet a black man in real life Alex please ask him about his dong

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      Excuse me....?
      Youre in a group, youre fine, 3 of you is good, but if theres 2 of you things become suspect. Got Nepalese friends, aint but 5 foot of them, Im at least half a foot taller than most of them, you get thinking wtf must this look like.

Comment

if i ever goto the UK to bang out sum white sluts ill hit u up AK,,i will show u the wayz

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Wow! Just wow.

I'm speechless.

What a fecking racist.

This board allows these kind of posts???

No ban????
          man did you just reply to yourself?

Comment

Once you get to know them, they are cool. Personally ive always had a few black homies here and there and never had problems with them.

It is just that few people close to me have been murdered by them so i snap once in awhile but it is all good.

In jail, I rolled with the blacks. Not Mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Once you get to know them, they are cool. Personally ive always had a few black homies here and there and never had problems with them.

It is just that few people close to me have been murdered by them so i snap once in awhile but it is all good.

Is it true that in Cali (and a few other West Coast states like Arizona/Nevada etc) Mexicans beat up on Blacks in Jails???

I'm an East Coast guy, so I don't really know....I don't have that much experience with the Western States...

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                If u ever meet a black man in real life Alex please ask him about his dong
                I did

They said it is very large.

I also asked the asian and the white they all confirmed there's was very large.

Looks like almost all men are secure with their size, since they dont need to lie about it and just tell the truth

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  I did

They said it is very large.

I also asked the asian and the white they all confirmed there's was very large.

Looks like almost all men are secure with their size, since they dont need to lie about it and just tell the truth
                  What is your ideal dong size Alex , if you could have the perfect sized dong what wud it be

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

I didnt know you were gay? Perhaps you are not?

Yes mexicans have good taste usually

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      What is your ideal dong size Alex , if you could have the perfect sized dong what wud it be
                      Curved up like a banana

Thick and as long as a Kitchen roll

Strong ribbing, mines got strong ribs but even more so (your penis is actually textured like ribbed a bit if you check)

Comment

Working...
                      X