Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth pointing out the quality of the lounge today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*doesn't see any of my threads in the op*

Comment

It's been hard trying to hold down the lounge since the orange man took office.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        "Yeah, but you do bumming threads" - yeah, about once every TWO MONTHS.

Take a look at this crap:

C0ck offs

How deep is the average vagina, fully lengthened to the cervix

Who was your best lover and what made her so good?

Its the weekend!!!

Just got my appendix taken out

Drop your Favorite Fast Food Commercial Jingles (This thread - I ain't lovin' it.)

I'm thinking about getting tatted up

how many times a week do you bathe, or you just shower never bathe?

The Official Cheese thread

Absolute mindless garbage.

I'm tired of trying to hold back the flood. Some of you will say "what threads did you ever make that were good discussions, Annie?" but you'll say that because 70% of you are complete morons who think that saying the word "kuck" constitutes a discussion point.

This lounge has turned to ****, and with no one prepared to drop the hammer on AlexKid, to name just one, it'll only sink further into the mire.

I've posted here, on and off, for YEARS, and I never thought I'd get bored of telling you all you're a bunch of stupid ****s. But I just can't be arsed with it any more.
        Hey there King, what's wrong with my c0ck off thread? You don't approve. Have you ever done a c0ck off.

Anyways, what do you expect from these lounge? The longer people are here the more the boards start to mimic there personality. So that's what's happened. The lounge is mimicing our personalities.

Comment

I hate to agree because I unconditionally love the lounge from all the years of internet entertainment it has given me but yes the topics are pretty bad when compared to the past. Only reason I don't complain is because i'm not making any threads my self or doing anything about it

Comment

Could you do an **** with Andrea or such.

Comment

Annie don't ever publicly disrespect me again,you miserable prick.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                "Yeah, but you do bumming threads" - yeah, about once every TWO MONTHS.

Take a look at this crap:

C0ck offs

How deep is the average vagina, fully lengthened to the cervix

Who was your best lover and what made her so good?

Its the weekend!!!

Just got my appendix taken out

Drop your Favorite Fast Food Commercial Jingles (This thread - I ain't lovin' it.)

I'm thinking about getting tatted up

how many times a week do you bathe, or you just shower never bathe?

The Official Cheese thread

Absolute mindless garbage.

I'm tired of trying to hold back the flood. Some of you will say "what threads did you ever make that were good discussions, Annie?" but you'll say that because 70% of you are complete morons who think that saying the word "kuck" constitutes a discussion point.

This lounge has turned to ****, and with no one prepared to drop the hammer on AlexKid, to name just one, it'll only sink further into the mire.

I've posted here, on and off, for YEARS, and I never thought I'd get bored of telling you all you're a bunch of stupid ****s. But I just can't be arsed with it any more.

Why don't you bump those classic high quality intellectual threads we keep hearing about, so us simpletons that have only been here a few years can see the amazing threads of the golden era..

Bump'em

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Could you do an **** with Andrea or such.
                  That would be good

Comment

Don't worry boys I'm rained off so I will have plenty of threads up tomorrow
                    Maybe start the day with why is the sky blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Why don't you bump those classic high quality intellectual threads we keep hearing about, so us simpletons that have only been here a few years can see the amazing threads of the golden era..

Bump'em
                      More non-stalking from the guy who has no interest in discourse with me, folks.

Incidentally, when I talk about thick ****s, I'm not targeting you specifically, but you definitely fit the profile.

Comment

Working...
                      X