No announcement yet.

Trinidad vs De La Hoya was a let down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Oscar is always criticizing Floyd vs Pacquiao as being disappointing and hurting the sport because so many people tuned in and were let down.

But when De La Hoya had his superfight with Tito he dropped the ball himself. It was supposed to be a war between all-time greats and a chance for boxing to make a big splash, but instead millions of fans were left with a bad taste in their mouth that night.

Kind of an interesting parallel.

watching DLH run for dear life was entertaining to me...i dont know what you're talking about

WAR TITO

Comment

At the time this fight was the most watched PPV ever for non-heavyweights. And it turned out to be a stinker.
      It was a decent fight until Oscar decided to throw away the last 3 rounds. Funny thing is I still had Oscar winning 8-4.

Comment

Mayweather-Maidana 2 was worst. Floyd looked like Usain Bolt out there, it was embarrassing. It's no wonder that some folks say that boxing is dying.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
          And yet this mexican coward still put on a boxing lesson on one of Puerto Rico greatest. Shame!
          It was a boxing match not a track meet. You fail

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            watching DLH run for dear life was entertaining to me...i dont know what you're talking about

WAR TITO
            Greent for making me look at that fight differently. Lol. You literally made my day.

Comment

Oscar is always criticizing Floyd vs Pacquiao as being disappointing and hurting the sport because so many people tuned in and were let down.

But when De La Hoya had his superfight with Tito he dropped the ball himself. It was supposed to be a war between all-time greats and a chance for boxing to make a big splash, but instead millions of fans were left with a bad taste in their mouth that night.

Kind of an interesting parallel.
              but but but oscar admits to it. He says he ran and blah blah like a coward. So I dont see the conflict you trying to raise lmfao.

LOL its not like Oscar is claiming his fight was a great fight blah blah blah if anything Oscar is one of the few that can speak on letting down millions etc etc like may vs pac.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 08-30-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                if anything Oscar is one of the few that can speak on letting down millions
                I can't argue with that part.

Comment

I can't argue with that part.

Comment

Lest not forget oscars other let down. That Hopkins fiasco where he pretended Hopkins knocked his azz out with a body lunch. Lol. The second most fakest acting I have seen on boxing.

Comment

People blaming DLH for the fight? that's a laugh, Cheato looked like someone that had laced up the gloves for the first time that same day, he looked like a chump in there for 10 rounds. DLH made it look easy until the end. Cheato was even getting so frustrated he was cheap shotting DLH.

Comment

Working...
                      X