Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a friend who's knee deep right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Interesting... I go vaporizing to avoid coughing.. I have a delicate throat...

Unlike some deep throaters on Boxingscene

In their safe space...
    Just do shrooms bruh it will change your life.

Weed is garbage

Shrooms and LSD: Best drugs on the planet.

Comment

He must be the English Milton Berle.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        Just do shrooms bruh it will change your life.

Weed is garbage

Shrooms and LSD: Best drugs on the planet.
        Will take your advice... I need a fantastic voyage...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Will take your advice... I need a fantastic voyage...
          My dude, if you take enough shrooms, you'll travel to another universe, another dimension lol I promise you

The mistake most people make with shrooms is they don't take enough because even a small dose can be so intense.

But if you take enough, like a 10g+ dose, it doesn't matter how intense it gets because you'll be so ****ed and so far down the rabbit hole you won't even remember what "fear" is, let alone be afraid.

Comment

My dude, if you take enough shrooms, you'll travel to another universe, another dimension lol I promise you

The mistake most people make with shrooms is they don't take enough because even a small dose can be so intense.

But if you take enough, like a 10g+ dose, it doesn't matter how intense it gets because you'll be so ****ed and so far down the rabbit hole you won't even remember what "fear" is, let alone be afraid.
            never done shrooms or LSD.

have wanted to do shrooms for the last 5 years. dc is not a shroom kinda place.

Comment

All in Zaroku... I had some amazing LSD exp...

Want to go deeper... All in when I return to the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                never done shrooms or LSD.

have wanted to do shrooms for the last 5 years. dc is not a shroom kinda place.
                Oh it's mind **** city bro. I can't even explain it because one shroom trip could be completely different from another, it's just something you have to try for yourself.

and if you have a bad trip, then you didn't take enough, because if you take enough, you lose the ability to distinguish "good" from "bad"

Don't take hard psychadelics without knowing the risks though because I've had some absolutely terrifying and frightening trips where I though I lost my mind forever lol

Just throwing that in there in case somebody tries psychadelics because of what I said and has a terrible trip. Don't blame it on me.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-03-2016, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Oh it's mind **** city bro. I can't even explain it because one shroom trip could be completely different from another, it's just something you have to try for yourself.

and if you have a bad trip, then you didn't take enough, because if you take enough, you lose the ability to distinguish "good" from "bad"

Don't take hard psychadelics without knowing the risks though because I've had some absolutely terrifying and frightening trips where I though I lost my mind forever lol

Just throwing that in there in case somebody tries psychadelics because of what I said and has a terrible trip. Don't blame it on me.
                  This is all from your respective right?.

A newbie taking 10g of magic mushrooms would surely end in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    This is all from your respective right?.

A newbie taking 10g of magic mushrooms would surely end in tears.
                    I took 10g my first time lol

I took 5g and waited an hour... I didnt feel ****... I was like wth, are these weak shrooms or something, so I took another 5g

I find out later that they can sometimes take more than an hour to kick in lol but obviously I didnt know that.

I had one of the most phenomenal trips ever. I was in this state where it felt like time completely froze. Time didn't exist anymore. It didn't move forward or backward. Existance was this simultaneous occurance on one endless plane of reality that stretched in every direction. When I went from one thought to another, time didn't move, only my place in this eternal stillness.

I remember thinking " Wow how can I go back to what I used to be, now that i'm experiencing the universe like this" I thought that was it, that I was going to be in that state forever, and i became so happy.. an extreme, unyielding happiness... a state of happiness that was so strong that I couldn't imagine how anyone could possibly be happier then I was at that moment.

And it kept getting stronger because That was only my first peak and I took 2 doses. When I hit my second peak before i came down from my first, I experienced complete ego death. There was no longer any concept of "me" I was just another random atom in a universe of an endess configuration of atoms, joining and separating with other atoms.

I felt complete peace. I felt as though I was everything and everyone, there was no difference or separation between me any anything else.

I was, to use a cliche, one with the universe.

Comment

I took 10g my first time lol

I took 5g and waited an hour... I didnt feel ****... I was like wth, are these weak shrooms or something, so I took another 5g

I find out later that they can sometimes take more than an hour to kick in lol but obviously I didnt know that.

I had one of the most phenomenal trips ever. I was in this state where it felt like time completely froze. Time didn't exist anymore. It didn't move forward or backward. Existance was this simultaneous occurance on one endless plane of reality that stretched in every direction. When I went from one thought to another, time didn't move, only my place in this eternal stillness.

I remember thinking " Wow how can I go back to what I used to be, now that i'm experiencing the universe like this" I thought that was it, that I was going to be in that state forever, and i became so happy.. an extreme, unyielding happiness... a state of happiness that was so strong that I couldn't imagine how anyone could possibly be happier then I was at that moment.

And it kept getting stronger because That was only my first peak and I took 2 doses. When I hit my second peak before i came down from my first, I experienced complete ego death. There was no longer any concept of "me" I was just another random atom in a universe of an endess configuration of atoms, joining and separating with other atoms.

I felt complete peace. I felt as though I was everything and everyone, there was no difference or separation between me any anything else.

I was, to use a cliche, one with the universe.
                      That sounds like one hell of a trip.

Was you not concerned for one minute that you might not return to reality lol?.

Comment

Working...
                      X