Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    U MAD BRO?

dude got that ortiz ima ***** smile.

Migrant Worker Gets Threathen to get beat to death with a bat: "I understand bro its cool"

Ortiz gets sucker punched in his biggiest fight: "I understand bro its cool"

Comment

He's right.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        This epitomizes how stupid this world is. They destroy 30k worth of his merchandise-welcome to Europe! They destroy 30k of his merchandise-he gets fined 40k, arrested, loses endorsements. I think I'm moving to Chile and opening a vineyard so I dint have to hear about the stupidity of the western world anymore.
        if only we had a North Korea style government when it comes to **** like this. the al sharptons, the pc jihadists, feminazis, all these professionally offended, self-serving weasels do nothing but sabotage what's great about our society. wish we could just line them all up and gun them down. get this over with.

Comment

All Muslims in Calais should be shot on sight.

Comment

Honestly they deserve a beating... They most probably left their family behind too, rather than protecting them.

Comment

Comment

If you've seen him fight you'll know why he needs a bat.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  Honestly they deserve a beating... They most probably left their family behind too, rather than protecting them.
                  I was going to say...look at these bastards, all of draft age, where are the poor children?

It only gets better. The strongman was fined by authorities because these bastards got into the truck, then they prosecute him when he tries to prevent them from doing so.

It boggles the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    I was going to say...look at these bastards, all of draft age, where are the poor children?

It only gets better. The strongman was fined by authorities because these bastards got into the truck, then they prosecute him when he tries to prevent them from doing so.

It boggles the mind.
                    The thing is, Europeans are starting to get really worried (finally) ... These 'refugees', a large amount are not even from Syria. They are Turkish, Iraqi, Somali's, northern African, etc. A country like Germany literally opened its borders to these hordes of invaders. Young single men with no language skills, no job skills, no cultural skills in terms of being in a Western country. This situation with the truck drivers is just part of the horror where invaders try to smuggle themselves into England via Calais for example by hiding in trailers, looting, stealing and so on. The media largely turn the blind eye of course or fail to broadcast, limit broadcasting when hordes of invaders try to sexually assault women during new year's eve in the Koln or Berlin, Germany, women in Germany, Sweden and Finland are afraid to leave their homes after dark because they'll end up gang raped, and so on. It's only going to get worse in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      The thing is, Europeans are starting to get really worried (finally) ... These 'refugees', a large amount are not even from Syria. They are Turkish, Iraqi, Somali's, northern African, etc. A country like Germany literally opened its borders to these hordes of invaders. Young single men with no language skills, no job skills, no cultural skills in terms of being in a Western country. This situation with the truck drivers is just part of the horror where invaders try to smuggle themselves into England via Calais for example by hiding in trailers, looting, stealing and so on. The media largely turn the blind eye of course or fail to broadcast, limit broadcasting when hordes of invaders try to sexually assault women during new year's eve in the Koln or Berlin, Germany, women in Germany, Sweden and Finland are afraid to leave their homes after dark because they'll end up gang raped, and so on. It's only going to get worse in Europe.
                      Welty

are you in Northern Europe? yeah I hear you...

Comment

Working...
                      X