• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    2 words, Floyd is,

Negative profit

Ouch.
    I guess Manny would be too, luckily for the networks he gets paid far less than Floyd so they don't lose too much on Manny's ****ty fights. Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      I guess Manny would be too, luckily for the networks he gets paid far less than Floyd so they don't lose too much on Manny's ****ty fights. Ouch!
      Now how's the Nasdaq stocks for Floyd? Oh ***** it's negative haha!

Comment

Yes someone really made a business related thread without knowing what a "loss" is. Note his green karma bar

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Yes someone really made a business related thread without knowing what a "loss" is. Note his green karma bar
          Liability thy name is Floyd hahaha!

Comment

This guy has green rep and 25 rep points, but post bs like this everyday.

This forum houses the most ignorant fans.. Don't know much about boxing but just know how to dick eat for certain fighters, especially the beloved Manny Pacquiao who has no personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
              This guy has green rep and 25 rep points, but post bs like this everyday.

This forum houses the most ignorant fans.. Don't know much about boxing but just know how to dick eat for certain fighters, especially the beloved Manny Pacquiao who has no personality.
              Like a moth to a flame. Flowmos hurting in here and there all red. Now who's rep is bad?

Truth hurts I know.

Comment

Man, these packlas really working on setting up roadblocks. Floyd clearly the A side and the Packlas now circle jerking for the Bside to get the bigger split

Am getting the impression that the Packlas prefer the fight not to happen so they can continue trolling. Now it makes since why these Packlas supporting Arum's stand on pushing the fight further down once again. All this time I thought these folks actually wanted the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Man, these packlas really working on setting up roadblocks. Floyd clearly the A side and the Packlas now circle jerking for the Bside to get the bigger split

Am getting the impression that the Packlas prefer the fight not to happen so they can continue trolling. Now it makes since why these Packlas supporting Arum's stand on pushing the fight further down once again. All this time I thought these folks actually wanted the fight.
                  I see negative Side is still the place you want to be. The negative A side haha cool!

Flowmos: 'We are now in the no earning side! Live with it!' )

Dude tell your vampire facial man blood doping might make him stronger and give him some much needed balls to fight Pac. Dude is wearing a skirt lately and losing credibility. P u s s y don't belong in boxing.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 12-21-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Nothing like a thread full of basement dwellers talking business like they know what they are talking about...

Lmao. "Negative profit"..... Manny PPv is nothing but "positive losses"

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      CBS lost millions of money from Floyd fights. He's a LIABILITY.

In 2014 CBS/Showtime did two Mayweather Pay-Per-View fights, which sources say did less than 900,000 buys each. With the break-even being about 1.2 million buys per fight, figure CBS lost a total of $10 million to $12 million on both rumbles.

He is now in the negative side lol
                      Dude, do you work for Viacom or something, because that is who really owns CBS, Showtime and many others. So, how can you make these statements?

Name one other personality in boxing that is putting up PPV numbers consistently equal to Floyd. I'll wait while you get lost

And here's a parting gift, for you pathetic parrots that don't know what the fuck you're talking about .....

Comment

Working...
                      X