Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Stein: "Obama 'is the most racist president there has ever been in America"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Stein is an economist and a lawyer yet he is still most famous for being cast as the monotonous minor character in Ferris Bueller's Day off.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Ben Stein is an economist and a lawyer yet he is still most famous for being cast as the monotonous minor character in Ferris Bueller's Day off.
      Don't forget Clear Eyes commercials.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

He goes to far in calling Obama a racist but surely plays the race card.

Also he will have other ppl do it for him

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Dumb ass statement. I also agree with the poster going in on Khalid....guy was a hardcore racist.
          The more I read your post, the more I become disappointed in you (for obvious reasons).

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Yeah and he was a speech writer n the Nixon administration, what's your point?

He should be happy to be remembered for FB, instead of the big eared jerkoff he reallly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
              The more I read your post, the more I become disappointed in you (for obvious reasons).
              Kill the men, kill the women, kill the babies, kill the old, kill the ******s, kill the lesbians... Goddamnit KILL 'EM ALL!

And then dig them up and kill 'em again! Cause they didn't die hard enough!

"But why kill the women"? "Because every 9 months they lay on their back and reinforcement rolls out between they legs! So kill the military manufacturing centers"!

For an IQ of 75, dude could belch out some **** louder than Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJoeJoee View Post
                Kill the men, kill the women, kill the babies, kill the old, kill the ******s, kill the lesbians... Goddamnit KILL 'EM ALL!

And then dig them up and kill 'em again! Cause they didn't die hard enough!

"But why kill the women"? "Because every 9 months they lay on their back and reinforcement rolls out between they legs! So kill the military manufacturing centers"!
                Your point?

Comment

But Obama isn't racist. He's the definition of a center-left president.

Only thing racist that can really be seriously tied to him is his attorney general appointment of Eric Holder.

Comment

Surprised nobody mentioned this with all the atheism vs. religion debates.

But he made a documentary entitled "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" Which is about scientists who are religious being shut out (or something along those lines).

Here it is on youtube - I started watching it one night but fell asleep after a few minutes in. It's gotten horrible reviews...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                      Your point?
                      I think it's great that you have Antonio Tarver as your avy. He's a good boxer but not a very good announcer.

Comment

Working...
                      X