Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so negative about Floyd Mayweather's business ventures?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people so negative about Floyd Mayweather's business ventures?

Mayweather is the highest paid athlete in sports, which will undoubtedly attract a crazy amount of hate.

My question is, why do people hate on his relationship with Al Haymon, and this translates into hating on Al Haymon whom fighters have nothing but positive words to say about?

Mayweather has a brand of dope hats and clothes that personally to me look very stylish and dope. I see many people of all races and creeds sporting money team attire. Why do people hate on this? Floyd is clearly a very astute businessman with a great entrepreneurial spirit, people will say it's not rocket science.... well why haven't other fighters come up with this? Yeah they have their clothes etc but TMT attire is soooo much more popular than Pacquiao or Khan clothing. He even moved on to other merchandise such as phone cases and wristbands...

People will mock all they want but Floyd is leading the way in smart business decisions, it's revolutionary what he is doing, probably the smartest boxer of our generation.

Floyd also invented the question mark...the man is a gift to humanity...let us all join the TS in gargling Floyd's heaven sent testicles

Comment

Maybe Pacquiao could learn a thing or two from Floyd when it comes to making smart business decisions.

Comment

No one likes Floyd, that's why. Only a few tools actually like him. The rest of us just put up with him because he's a great boxer. Period.

Comment

I don't get it either ts I proudly rock my TMT gear everywhere I go. I have a dream one day the TMT brand will be on par with Nike and Adidas.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry. The guy came out with hats? I take everything I ever said about Floyd back, he obviously is the brightest man of our generation. I'd even go as far as saying: Floyd > Einstein > Newton. Hats, he came out with hats. You can't beat that. Dope hats, even.
            Last edited by Bring It On; 08-04-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              No one likes Floyd, that's why. Only a few tools actually like him. The rest of us just put up with him because he's a great boxer. Period.
              Yet he breaks all PPV records, and sells more clothing merchandise than any other fighter in history???

Comment

That's something I've come to notice as well. Why is it that every single fighter praises and loves Al Haymon with a passion, yet the fans say he's bad for those very fighters who thank him fight and fight? He's clearly making them the most money they've made in their entire careers. I know if I was a fighter I'd love to be making record purse after record purse. That's how business works. Unfortunately Al Haymon gets the tail end of all the hatred for a few reasons that I'll leave unstated. You can put two and two together though.

Comment

He also wrote the Howard the duck movie scripts.. Floyd the duck just didn't have a ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Khasekhemwy View Post
                    Yet he breaks all PPV records, and sells more clothing merchandise than any other fighter in history???
                    Yeah, because he's a great boxer. And a large portion usually tune in to hopefully watch him lose.

He's a spectacle, a reason to party. Order his fights and get hammered.

It's not like people sit around and talk about how great of a person he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X